Takeover Surprise

1 month after the signing*

Tyler has been doing nothing but training with nothing but the best at the Performance Center such as Robbie Brookside, Matt Bloom and Shawn Michaels.

He even got to go one on one with one of the top dogs, Daniel Bryan.

They were very impressed with Tyler after that little skirmish between the two, that they were ready for his debut.

Hunter and William Regal have been planning for NXT Takeover: Las Vegas this upcoming Saturday and have the perfect plan for Tyler.

So far on the card is Mustache Mountain versus The Undisputed Era for the tag team championship.

Ricochet versus Rodrick Strong for the new title, the NXT north american championship.

The women will be battling in a triple threat with Nikki Corss, Candice Larie and Ember Moon for the NXT women's championship.

And to close the show was Aleister Black going head to head with the leader of The Undisputed Era Adam Cole, for the recently relinquished NXT championship.

They then decided to announce all the women who will be competing in second running of the Mae Young Classic.

And Tyler has no idea that his best friend Toni is in it this year.

This would become a huge suprise later tonight.

Saturday Morning*

Today was the day, Takeover Las Vegas and Tyler was already in Sin City and has been all week.

He was enjoying the time with the WWE management and catching up with some of the crew that moved from New Japan and came to WWE.

While he spent his time in Vegas, he enjoyed some gambling and hit most of the tourist spots.

The day before Takeover was the G1 Climax which also was in Vegas, so Tyler got to see most of his old peers.

He spent most of the week with Will Ospreay since he was in the A Block of the pay per view.

So that Friday night, Tyler went to the G1 Climax and watched a fantastic show backstage and in the front row.

After that he walked backstage to congratulate Okada and Will since they both won championships tonight.

Everyone took pictures and had a nice time at the after party, then he had his final goodbyes to everyone.

Alarm*

Tyler wasn't used to the new schedule, back in Progress and NJPW they didn't have this hectic schedule throughout the tour's.

So his sleep schedule has been messed up for multiple weeks.

That means that him and his girlfriend haven't been able to talk to each other for a while.

It was killing him on the inside since they were in love, but he had Toni to keep his mind off.

She was stationed in Orlando now since Toni always wanted to move to the United States.

And since there is more wrestling in Florida than any other state, it was dumb of her not to pick there.

Rolling out of bed*

Tyler checked his phone to see multiple notifications about what he did last night.

NJPW News: Tyler Black returns to the G1 Climax as he helped make the show a huge success in the US.

WWENews: Seems like Tyler Black didn't stay a free agent for long, he was spotted back with the New Japan crew last night in Las Vegas.