わたしは、あなたを愛しています

A couple days in Japan*

Tyler, Toni, Bea and Will have been going around Tokyo for the past couple days since he's been here.

The first day, Will and Bea treated the couple to a lunch at a restaurant called "Tokyo Shiba Toufuya Ukai". A small little place that served everything from beef and fish, to vegetarian dishes.

Tyler experienced some new cultural foods, and he was never a guy to try new things; Toni always made fun of him for it, but now she can't since he takes everyone's suggestions.

After their cuisine, they all then continued to a huge tourist spot; The "Ueno Park and Zoo".

Will and Tyler were walking around with their girls, both were annoyed because they kept hearing both women awe at every animal they encountered.

But it was a good annoyed, but that changed when they walked up to the Panda enclosure.

Toni: Ty, look. Your favorite.

Tyler: The Panda is one of my favorite bear.

Will: You softy.

Tyler: Hey, they're the chillest animal in the world.

Will: Is that right?

Tyler: I mean, they don't repopulate because they're lazy.

Bea: The first male I've seen turn down sex.

They then continued where they looked at the rest of the animals and gardens they had in the facility.

Later that night*

The two pair's then got dressed for dinner that night where Tyler and Will had reservations for their ladies.

Both men were wearing nice suits as Bea walked out in a nice black outfit, then they were waiting on Toni.

Will: She's the one to always make us late.

Bea: He's not wrong, we were late to a appearance because she was doing her makeup.

Toni: in the bathroom* Shut it!

Tyler laughed a bit, but stopped when he saw Toni walk out in a nice, grey outfit to match him.

Toni: See, it only took five minutes.

Bea: It must've been worth it, look at Ty's face.

He couldn't stop looking at her, which made Toni blush.

She then gave him a kiss on his cheek as a thank you.

Downtown Tokyo*

Will and Tyler walked their girls into the five star restaurant. It was specialty in sushi, so this would be a good night of food for Tyler.

He was a huge fan of sushi, and that was the first thing him and Toni had in common.

All four were then seated at a table for four, big window next to them overlooking the bottom end of the Tokyo life.

The waiter brought them plates after plates, full of anything sushi.

Tyler and Toni were just having a great time together, and with their best friends as Bea and Will could see it.

After dinner*

Will and Tyler had one more thing up their sleeves to end the night correctly.

Everyone got into a taxi and took a drive up to the Asakusa district, where they were dropped off at "The Sensō-ji Temple".

Toni looked at Tyler and smiled as they were having something romantic going on.