Thank You

This is just a sappy letter to everyone who wants to read it, you can ignore it if you don't want to read anything else.

Thank you to everyone who has read this, has liked it or commented on any chapter. Being supported like this is so amazing, and being able to write something that people can enjoy is still really special to me.

There was also an extra chapter in there that wasn't supposed to exist, Chapter 11 just went too long and I had to split it in half for easier reading. It hit the 2k mark and I realised it was going to be a long one, so that's why the Chapter 12 cover might look a little bit different to the others.

I've loved mermaid AUs for nearly as long as I've been in the fandom, but most of the ones that I've read have been pretty similar; Marinette is a mermaid and Adrien is some kind of pirate/fisherman/etc and catches Marinette, they fall in love and so long. Hopefully, this is different from other AUs and interesting enough to read.

I probably announced this too early, and then went weeks or maybe months between updates. I usually try to write most of the chapters before I start posting in case I hit a wall, but for this I guess I was too excited. Regardless, thank you to everyone who read every update even when there were weeks in between.

That's all I really have to say, but thank you for sticking around with me, and I hope you stick around for my next projects.

Bye!