New beginning

"Beep,beep,beep"
Groans,
"mom why did you make me change schools?, my old school was better".
"Lev hun you know it was for the better, a new school won't be the end of the world", "Which also means a new beginning" I mumbled. "Stop your complaining and get ready you don't want to be late on your first day". I slowly got up and got ready, "don't want to look a mess on my first day", I said to myself, "Levy hurry and get down here", "I'm coming dad.
  As I got down the steps my mom said, "lev hun I made you some food so you need to hurry up and eat, so you won't be late for school", "thanks mom but I can eat it on my way, ok I'm heading out thanks for the food". I walked up to my parents and gave them both a kiss on their forehead and left out the house. "Have a nice day, my dad said before I left out the door. When I got in my car I took a bite of the delicious food my mom made for me, and drove off to school.
10 minutes later.
After parking my car I look up at the school, "here we go", I whispered to myself. "Let me throw this trash away", as I walked to the nearest trash can I could find. I bumped into someone. "Ouch!", I looked up, "oh my gosh I'm so sorry", I said. "It's ok I wasn't paying attention", "what's your name my name is Lucy". "Hi Lucy,my name is levy". "That's such a cute name can I call you lev", Lucy said. "Ok if you call me lev I'll call you Lu,ok?". "That's such a cute nickname,I hope we can be friends, Lucy said. "We're already friend". I smile. "Ok let's started heading to our classes, what's your first class?". " It looks like I have, gym first", I said. "That's great that's my first class too". She smiled.
   We started walking to class. "So levy  this is the girls locker room, and across the hall is the boys locker room", she pointed out.I just nodded my head. We walked in the girls locker room and changed into our cloths. "Lev there's a lot of cute boys", Lucy said as we walked out the locker room. I noticed a tall boy with piercings on his face, it look like 3 on each side where his eyebrows should be, he had long black hair that stopped to his mid back. "Lev,Lev,levy!"
"Huh"
"Lev you were day dreaming, Lucy said with a giggle. "You were looking at gajeel, weren't you?. She asked
"I don't even know who that is", I said to her. " the one with the piercings on his face". "Oh i was just looking at him, it's hard not to he's just cute". "Yea but Lev he hasn't dated anyone since he's been at this school, I known him since, 6th grade and he hasn't dated anyone since 8th grade. " oh", was all I could say. "Lev don't worry about it you never know, maybe you to will end up together", she said cheerfully. "Yea, but anyways who you have the hots for?", I winked at her and giggled. "Well there is this one boy his name is natsu with the salmon hair color, I had the biggest crush on him since like for ev-
"OKKK!!, class we have a new student today, come up here and introduce yourself, the gym teacher said. I look around and walked towards the gym teacher, and turned around to face the gym class. "H-hey my name Is Levy McGarden, i used to live in locks village, but I moved here". "Ok thank you, miss levy". I walked over to Lucy. "Ok class for today, you are going to need a partner it has to be your opposite gender". When she said that everyone found a partner and it was just me and Gajeel. I walked towards him. "So ah do you want to be my partner?, I asked
"Sure shrimp" he replied "my name is levy, not shrimp", I said getting annoyed. "No it's shrimp if I say it's shrimp". "Whatever gajeel" I said
"How do you know my name?" he asked
"Lucy told me", I said and he just looked at me.
"Ok class you and your partner will be doing these routines, you have 30 minutes, when times up you will perform in front of the class with your partner". The gym teacher said. "This is going to be a long school year", I mumble to myself. "What was that", gajeel asked. " nothing".