DEAR TEMPLE

Dear Temple
I know & understand that I've been living in you all my life, hum well I've surely observed that mom and dad have really taken good care of you , nourishing you internally and externally on time until I was literally able to take care of you , but as years passed by I began to see holes, scratches and broken walls which are all a result of accidents and negligence.

See there were  times I tried to impress the audience in a fight and well got beaten directly damaging you inside-out breaking walls called tissues,cells and organs. The other time I inhaled toxic gases as I lit  a cigarette, overtime it got worse as I got addicted to it,literally breaking you down as I started consuming greater volumes of ethanol. I could see my world turning around little had I known your walls were falling down.

Honestly I did more damage to other temples, see the other time I inhaled Marijuana and consummed that ethanol juice and walked you to all the wrong places and ended stepping holes in the other person's temple literally leaving them bleeding to death...hum...remember when I let that prostitute enter your court corridors and we got joined to her making you a house of prostitution... see I did more than damage to you I defiled you  and disgraced your makers name.

Did I know my body is the temple of the HolySpirit?...yes I did but forsook him simply perishing due to my negligence of knowledge, I simply gratified sin but hum dear temple I know it's not late to apologize but surely late to renovate the damage i caused you inside-out as I lie down in my sick bed of defilement using my last strength to write to you.

Lastly I hope tha I'm forgiven, by you and our God for all the wasted years and surely hope this won't be read at my funeral only but all those that posses temples that they should take care of...with fading words i conclude by saying ....bodies are temples of the Holy ghost take care of it.

-Jacob Mangundu