DEAR UNBORN

See your mom just informed me about your were abouts inside her womb and well I don't know maybe your mom and I were just in a rush, or we maybe just never planned you but surely had you somewhere in between our thoughts . So please do allow me to apologize in advance for any ill and unjust treatments you might be welcomed with but please do embrace every bit of it.

I can't wait to see you, I can't wait to hear your first cry echoing through the corridors of those hospital labour-rooms .I can't wait to see pieces of me and your mom in you a reflection of two DNA's, I've not yet thought of your names I gues you are still nameless when we come to you.

Well I wonder how you'll look cause I know your , kind of people (babies) can be very tiny and fragile but scary at some times ,so dear unborn please try not to scare me when you play dead by hanging your head in my hands and silently gaze at me as I stir at you and try making faces so please don't play dead on me.

I honestly don't know the inner relationship you and your mom secretly have but I surely know it's ,a kind that is deeper than me and your mom's relationship, because ever since your mom became aware of you alot has changed. I mean I overheard her ,say you are her world and her all in all yet imagine the things I began to do alot of things I'd not do like laundry and cooking dinners...

Mxim I even turn to wonder if you are a boy or a girl...hum well I hope you are a boy so that I can tell you alot of stories let's say "father to son talks " teaching you how to be a men in the son you'll be, and teaching swagg in the most simplest and appropriate ways. Training you how to be a men that can turn a virgin sister into his wife with all needed to ols and resources before ever touching her. So I mean I'll give you what I din't receive yeah I personally had a dad but still grew up in an orphanage so I din have a father figure as I spended times figuring out what true fathers are like well hey psss your mom told me I'll make a great father well that's if you are a boy...

In fading words I'll say I'm not a father yet.
I'm still your mom's, bf or lover so to say husband.
I'm nervous though and daily I pray for patients.
Well daddy is waiting for you don't relax in there time must be redeemed...
I love you.