Chapter👑Fifty-one[Edited]

Our faces slowly came to together until I felt Jason's lips softly press against mine. We both snapped out of our fantasies when the door swung open to reveal students from Luke's class, Aaron, Luke, and the teacher standing there with the door open. Both Jason and I had embarrassed faces as the class looked at our uncomfortable form. I almost lost it when I heard someone scream.

"We caught them making out in the closet!" Someone yelled from behind the crowd.

I glanced at Jason who's ears were burning red. We both stepped out of the closet and parted ways immediately. I was to embarrassed to look him or anyone in the eye right now. Everyone returned to go vote on the classrooms, but I decided to go home.

"Hey Kani! You leaving?"I turned around to see Fryday running up to me as I was about to walk out the door. He catches up to me and immediately towers over my height.

Did I mention that he was at least 6ft?

I nodded my head at him. I was happy to see him nonetheless, but I still had this filthy pit of guilt in my stomach.
Not to mention that I still haven't spoken to Jason after our third kiss.

"Yeah I'm heading home. We can walk together if you want." I said as I started walking towards the entrance of the school. In less than a second Fryday has his arm thrown over my shoulder and we are both walking home in silent.

A comfortable silent.
__________________________________________________________

Jason's POV
_____________________________

I think it's best if I jump off a cliff right now and descend to heaven.

Why?

Well let's just say that I have sorta kinda maybe kissed Kani and that probably ruined my entire chance with her and I deeply regret it. I couldn't look her in the face after that. Our faces were so close and I knew I wanted to kiss her, but I have no idea if she wanted to.

I sat on the steps outside of the school. That's when I saw Kani with Fryday. His arm was slung over her shoulders and they were talking with each other.

For some reason.

I felt angry.

And I should be.

I pulled out my phone and called my brother.

If Kani ends up with Fryday I will surely beat myself up for it. Kani's the only girl who doesn't fawn over me because I'm a prince or the fact that I'm the 'hottest' guy which I'm clearly am not.

But I thought I was clear when I said she was mine.

We were both clear.

If that's how he wants to play then fine.

Let's 'play a game' Fryday.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII