Chapter👑Twenty-five[Edited]

Tuesday

Period 2

Math
__________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in math with Felix again this time he was wearing hot pink with a white blazer. He kept smiling not even bothering to look my way.

I looked out the window to see it was pouring rain. Nothing interesting is happening lately and I'm starting to feel a bit bored with Jason. His nicknames are boring as well.

Who am I kidding? Those nicknames turn me into a bright red tomato.

The bell had rang and I was on my way to my locker when a crowd of people were hovering around my locker again. I'm really getting tired of this so I push through and this girl with a short blue skirt with a matching tank top, steletos, and long blonde dirty white hair.

We made eye- contact, but I ignored her and pushed through to get to my locker.
All of a sudden I get yanked back. Since it was crowded I couldn't see who was with me.
I was pulled away from the crowd when then on purpose I elbowed the person behind me.

I hear a familiar groan and turn to see Jason on the ground clutching his stomach in pain once again.

I turn to face him and his hand is still holding on to my wrist."How many times do I have to elbow you for you to learn that your just hurting yourself."

He got off the ground and let go of my wrist."Well, at least it's better than falling off your roof. I still have a bruise. Look what you've done to my beautiful body."

Before I could say anything he lifted his shirt to show a purple bruise that was extremely close to his V-line. I covered my face form the sudden realization of what he just showed me.

"Put your shirt down you idiot!" I said with my hands still covering my face.

"Sorry cupcake-I mean Kani, but I really have to show you something."

Ignoring the nickname Jason just said even though my face was a slight shade if red, he holds up his phone to show a photograph of a picture with a woman boarding a plane.

It said:
Princess Jayla boards the royal private jet on her way to America to search for her runaway prince.

"My sister is coming to look for me.That girl I pulled you away from, that was the woman I was supposed to marry, but I ran away from her and my Kingdom."

As much as I disliked the idea of being a princess and all, I did feel bad for Jason. He didn't even choose this lifestyle it's all the Kingdom's fault. Now because of me, Jason has to find another escape route.

The girl that Jason was supposed to marry walked up to us she was so tall. Jesus Christ that woman was a sky scraper. She was taller than me at least 6 foot.

"Hello darling I've been looking for you." She says as she gives Jason a wink and pulls her tank top down a little to show more of her cleavage.

Wow. Desperate much?

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I'll see you all soon

K BAIIIIII