Nitya smiled fondly hearing her once the most adamanst best friend who was speaking so maturely.

" Can I say that..You have started understanding him well then??"(Nitya counter questioned.)

Khushi kept quiet, Nitya asked further.

"Have you both talked?? (Khushi shook her head.. Nitya stared at her amusingly..) Khushi.. It's been almost 1 day, 24 hours.. and you did not get the time to talk to each other??"

" What will we talk?? We have hardly ever talked over phone... Aur waise bhi.. I don't know, how will I react if he calls me, especially after..."(she stopped..)

Nitya raised her brow.

"After...??" (Khushi looked at her.. She shook her head saying nothing.)

May be she has started being possessive towards their relationship.. And Does not want to share their moments with anyone!! She remembered how one day Arnav had said, "There is something, some places, some moments..He never wishes to share with anyone even if that anyone is his friend!!" She has heard, after marriage husband wife's behavior reflects similarities.. But she was surprised to find His Possessiveness is now being transferred to her personality slowly!! She did not wish to share his confession even with her friend. 

They both got up, Khushi collected her purse, thrusting her phone in her pocket, Khushi gave a tight hug to Nitya.

" Don't forget to get me a form from your academy.. I'm really missing those days with kids.. I want to pursue that once again!!"

" Yeah.. I'll get you that form for you by tomorrow or day after tomorrow!!"

*********************

When Khushi entered, She heard Anita talking over phone and she could understand by her way of conversing it must be Arnav!! Anita was sounding so happy, Khushi slowed down her walking speed trying to ensure her shoes don't make any sound. Mumma was so tensed, after talking to him, she would be relaxed a bit!! She had no intention to disturb mother-son moment.

"She had some work.. She has been out since long..I think she will be returning by now!!"

Khushi got alarmed as she understood they were talking about her. She stopped walking and stood there..

"Don't worry Chotey, I understand.. And let me tell you, she is my daughter first before your wife!!"

Khushi gulped down hearing Anita's words.. She just prayed by the time Anita would be done with her conversing, till then she would be able to control her own sentiments.. He still cares for her..even being miles away..like every time!! Though he had never said it to her on her face..

After talking some minutes, Anita hanged up the call. She had a smile on her lips, Khushi became conscious.. Wiping away any stress from her face, she came to Anita. Falling on sofa, beside Anita, Khushi hugged her, wrapping her arms around Anita. Anita looked down.

"How was your work??" (she asked caressing Khushi's back..)

Khushi nodded her head positively. She looked up from Anita's embrace.

" Mumma, I'll take shower and come down!!" (she left from there.)

Turning on the shower, Khushi stood under it. "Bohot Pyaar karta hun tumse Khushi.. If you ever walk away from my life, I'll not be able to survive!!" Her ears buzzed with these particular words. Wiping herself, she wore the bathrobe and stood in front of mirror.. Her eyes were again and again moving towards her own forehead through her reflection on mirror.. where she still could feel some warm sensation lingering...May be the touch of his lips still present there!!

Opening the closet, Khushi extended her hand to take out a pair of her dress, when her nostrils filled with his minty smell as one of his shirt touched her face!!!

She just sat on bed, covering her face with her palm!! How long is she going to survive if she starts finding an Excuse to relate everything with him like this???

***************************

Opening the door using the key, Arnav entered inside after a tiring day at work!! He directly went, opened refrigerator and took a can of juice then retired to his bedroom!! Leaving his laptop bag on bed, he fell flat on bed. It's been 3 days now!! 72 hours.. Neither he has talked to her, nor seen her!! Arnav buried his face in that soft pillow, something strike in his brain, but before doing anything he first needed a hot shower!!

Changing into a pair of track pant and loose shirt, Arnav grabbed his phone and started shuffling.

"Damn!!! I can't believe this.. I don't have even a single photo of Khushi!!", he groaned, for first time his phone seem like a garbage to him!!

He definitely can't call her asking her to send him a photo of her.. That would be embarrassing and what would he reply if she asked why!! Neither he can take help of anyone, what others would think of him!! He rubbed his temple when remembered another rescue!! Throwing away, his phone he took out his laptop from his bag and logged in to his social account... Lots of pending notifications, messages and many more!! He himself does not remember what was the last time, he had checked his social account.. Shaking his head, he opened her profile.. And finally he was right.. There he found her pic!!

But when he checked more, he found the same case, she had visited almost 3-4 months back to her account as per her last post. Are not they both same type?? His mind asked when he started downloading her pics.. Really this social media is not that bad.. He thanked them in his mind!!

She had posted few pics and that too after long durations.. Mostly of her, with Nitya off course as they are not less than any Couple, Arnav rolled his eyes at their pictures.. Then with Anjali Di, Kaira and Mumma..and few with Papa!! He grinned ear-to-ear.. While shuffling, his eyes caught one pic.. It was then, when Kaira was hardly 1 year or below, he remembered he was not present there. The pic was of Kaira and Khushi, where Khushi was kissing Kaira's pink lips.. He remembered her pink lips..with that beautiful smile!!

A bright smile came across on his lips, he traced his finger on her image, as if it was not her image, but she was there in front of him and he was touching her!!