Chapter 65: Mrs. Manoban

Start from the beginning

I look again at Lisa's spot and see her mouthed,"I'm sorry." maybe she's saying sorry for keeping this wedding as a secret.

I shake my head and stare at her again, Oh God! She's so pretty and handsome the same time. I didn't notice that my tears were already falling down my cheeks until I felt the teardrops on my shaking hands.

"Jennie, my princess, I wanted to apologize for all the pain I have caused you. And now, I am willing to give you up and give the happiness you are wanting for. And that is to be with Lisa, right? I will entrust you to her wholeheartedly my Jennie. So come on princess, she is already waiting at the altar." my dad said making me face him and he is also tearing up.

"Mommy, daddy." I hug both of them while sobbing. I am so happy at this moment that I don't even know what to do. My heart is wildly beating and I feel like passing out but hell no! I won't let this day end without being officially Mrs. Manoban.

"My dream to walk you down the aisle is about to happen. Thank you so much my baby." Dad happily uttered while still crying.

"Our princess will be a queen now." my mom mumbled while tightening her hug around me.

"Mrs. and Mr. Kim, the ceremony is about to start. You can now walk Jennie down the aisle." Hanbin calmly stated.

My mom and dad quickly wiped their eyes and my mom wiped mine too. She smiled sweetly at me and said, "This will be the hardest yet most fulfilling thing a parent will do, letting go of their child to build a family of her own. We love you so much our only child."

My dad hold my right hand and put it around his arm while my mom put her hand at my back and the other one on my left arm supporting the hand I am using to hold the bouquet of flowers.

We are now facing the altar with the waiting Lisa on it. I can't help but to gulp hard and breathe deeply, this is it. I am marrying Lalisa Manoban.
__

"Bless The Broken Road"
By :Rascal Flatts

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Oh God! The song speaks my heart out as I see Lisa tearing up at her spot when my parents and I started walking, she keeps on mouthing "Hurry up." and "I love you." I can't help but to smile and cry at the same time seeing Lisa's priceless reaction.

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
(Yes He did)

As we walk nearer the altar, I can't help but to look over the crowd where I saw the villagers, Lisa's friends, Jisoo, Rosie and OMG! Irene and Chaehee are also here, I smiled at them sweetly and they raised their hands giving me a thumbs up making my smile wider.

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true