Chapter 9: First Kiss

Adrien

  "Thanks again for doing this Adrien, I've really learned a lot from you." Marinette said as we began to pack up from our tutoring session. I smiled at her, "It was my pleasure. I really enjoy spending time with you, you have such a refreshing personality." I said honestly.

  She blushed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Thanks, you do too." My lips parted, "R-really?" She frowned a bit, "Yeah. Why is that even a question?" I hesitated, looking to the side as I began to walk her back to her house. "Well, I just... Every other girl always..."

  "Adrien," she cupped my cheek, tilting my head towards her, "You are the most kindest, and most selfless person I've ever met. Your always going out of your way to help others, like when you lent me your umbrella when it was raining. Or your jacket when Chloe poured water on me, or when Kim..."

  She sighed and smiled, "Or took time out of your schedule to tutor me in math. Adrien... Your a great person, I don't even deserve someone as kind hearted a you in my life. All those other girls that only see your looks and popularity are idiots." My eyes were widened, my legs suddenly feeling like they were about to give out.

  My heart began to beat faster, and my stomach felt all fuzzy as my cheeks were flushed. I didn't know what I was thinking, as I placed my lips on hers. The kiss didn't last long, as I quickly realized what I was doing and pulled back, my eyes wide.

My first kiss...

  I parted my lips to speak, wanting to apologize, but no words came out. I was speechless, and I wanted nothing more then to just feel her soft pink lips on mine again. There was nothing but silence that hung clear through the air.

  If possible, my cheeks turned even more red, as she looked directly into my eyes, her lips parted and eyes wider then usual. A noticeable pink blush staining her freckled cheeks. I started to panic, thoughts scattering through my brain.

  She rose on her tippy toes as I was surprised to feel a pair of delicate pink lips against mine once again, my pupils turning to dots as Marinette cupped my cheek. Her eyes fluttered closed, her nose brushing against mine. My blush softened, as I melted into the kiss, slowly closing my eyes as I enjoyed her lips.

  She sent me into a world of bliss. My hands sliding into hers as I delicately held her hand, carefully placing my other hand on her hip. I poured my heart into the kiss, giving it my all, my lips desperately melted against hers, my lips genuinely overlapping hers.

  She tasted sweet, and I knew that I was in love with her, and I couldn't ask for anything better. Without a doubt, this was one of the best moments of my life. We parted softly, her feet going flat on the floor as her hand slid down my neck, burying her face into my chest and she was so, warm.

  "M-Marinette..." I whispered softly, taking my hand off her hip and cupping her cheek, I tilted her chin so she could face me. A small smile spread across her lips as I identified each and every one of her freckles, the tint of pink on her cheeks and she was just so beautiful.

  "Adrien..." She said, smiling as she exposed her purely white teeth. My thumb ran over her cheek as I brought her face to mine and pecked her lips.

Marinette

  I felt like I was dreaming, like this wasn't reality, it just couldn't be. I remembered my thoughts that only happened days ago, Adrien would never go for something so dangerous, unless... He really wanted it. My cheeks turned a ruby red, as I stared up at him.

  His emerald green eyes beaming as he brushed his thumb softly against my cheek. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered, breathlessly. "I don't know what I was thinking..."  He closed his eyes, leaning his head against mine as if to hide himself.

  I smiled a little, gently running my fingers through his soft fluffy golden locks of hair, "Hey..." I cupped his cheek, tilting his face I a position where I could see him. He opened his eyes and I felt my heart race, his eyes were so sincere, so... Real.

  "It'll be alright." I said calmly, "But... I should get home, my father will worry." He nodded slightly, releasing me from his embrace and I immediately missed his warmth. We began walking, our houses only a few blocks away.

  I nervously tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, awkward silence hanging in the air above us. I took a in a silent breath of air as I walked closer to him, sliding my hand in his as I intertwined our fingers together. He looked down at me with his lips parted, a clear blush staining his cheeks as I offered him a small smile.

  I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks as he squeezed my hand a little, giving me reassurance and I felt my heart race as he teasingly pushed me slightly to the side. I gave a dramatic gasp and lightly pushed him back, but... he didn't move.

  I heard him chuckle a little and he was just teasing me. I gave him a playful glare and leaned closer to him. The rest of the way home we spent talking about things at school and I was comfortable. The main thought that remained in my head was...

I had shared my First Kiss with Adrien Agreste. And I was satisfied.