We both got dressed into nice outfits. I wore grey trousers and a white button and I tucked it in and put on a black belt. Then I rolled the sleeves up put on black converse and waited for Lauren.

She was dressing into a nice baby blue dress and some nice shoes nothing to fancy. She looked stunning though.

Then we ate a nice dinner and now it's time for the Eiffel Tower.

I will admit though that Lauren has been a little quitter than usual like she is deep in thought but I'm sure it's fine.

"Alright you ready for the last surprise for the day?" She nods and smiles squeezing my hand tighter.

"Okay" we get out of the cab and are right there in front of the Eiffel Tower. I can hear Lauren gasp in awe as I look over at her. She has the widest smile on her face. I kiss the back of her hand as we walk to the elevator.

We get in and it takes us to the top. When the doors open there are rose petals leading to the railing with lights and a violinist and a pianist playing perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"Oh my gosh Cam this is amazing." She had almost tears in her eyes.

"May I have this dance?" I ask as we walk to the open space.

"Of course." She smiles as we start to slow dance. I just smile thinking about how she will soon be my fiancée then my wife.

We finish dancing and I kiss her so passionately with all my emotions.

"What was all of this for?" She asks pulling away slightly but still close to my body.

"Tonight's special." She looks a little confused but still so in love.

"Why?" I just smile as I pull out the box and get down on one knee. She puts her hands over her mouth with tears in her eyes as she stands there in shock.

"Lauren Christine Cimorelli from the day I bumped into you I never thought that my life would change completely for the better. It's funny too how when I saw you vlogging on you're phone in aisle six my sister pushed me into you because she could already tell how much I liked you. We went to coffee and talked for a while but when I found out you were dating that Jax guy I was heartbroken and I just had met you. I never realized how grateful I would be that I bumped into you but I am. My parents had just spilt up and I felt crushed and devastated cause they were so in love and when they got a divorce I didn't think love existed but then when we became good friends I knew it did because I had never felt the way I feel with you. It's like when I'm with you I'm whole and my day is better. I could be so sad and depressed and then I see you and it's like all my worries go away. When you walk into the room my heart skips a beat and I immediately smile. Heck we broke up but for some reason you were the one I could never move on from. After we broke up every second of every day I would think about you. I tried so hard not too. But I couldn't forget about your smile and the way you chew your lip when you concentrate or when you are really focused. Or how every couple minutes you move your hair from one side to the other. I lost you once and I never want to do that again. Lauren you are the best thing to have ever happened to me and every morning when I wake up I always smile because I know I get to see you. Make me the happiest person on this earth and marry me?"

She was crying so hard now that all she could do was nod. I put the ring on her finger stood up and kissed her with the most intense passion I've ever kissed anyone.

I could taste her salty tears but I didn't care I was going to marry Lauren Christine Cimorelli. I couldn't be happier. After we kissed we hugged for so long.

I walked to the railing and yelled holding my arms out as if I was the king of the world.

"LAUREN CHRISTINE CIMORELLI SAID YES!!! IM GOING TO MARRY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I looked over at Lauren who was just laughing at how goofy and silly I must have looked but I would be goofy and silly and embarrass myself any day just to see her smile like that.

The violinist and pianist kept playing as me and Lauren kept dancing. I could live in this moment forever. After a long night we walked back to the hotel hand in hand smiling like no other.

When we got back to our room Dani jumped up.

"Omg omg let me see!" She squealed coming over to us. Lauren just laughed and showed her the ring.

"Omg omg omg I love you guys." We got ready for bed and Lauren was laying in the bed as I was brushing my teeth. I walk over and lay down right next to her.

"I cannot believe I'm going to marry you." I just smiled at her cuteness.

"Me neither love me neither." She cuddled up next to me and started looking at the ring.

"I love you so much Cam."

"And I love you" I kissed her nose and turned off the light. We drifted off to sleep after the best night of my life.

—————————————————————
A/N
Ahhhhh the engaged woop woop. I'm so excited. I really hope Simon doesn't get in the way of this. ;);) foreshadow readers jk jk. I honestly don't know where this is going so we will see. I do know there will be drama though so... hope you guys are enjoying this story so far and I can't wait to have you guys read the next chapter. See y'all real soon.

-A

P.S. sorry for any typos