9. Can I Have This Dance?

Start from the beginning

Jk: Jimin!

Y/n: I was so sure!!

Jk: He seems to know you... A lot!

Y/n: He does...

I said with a voice full of disappointment. What is he doing? He is on my side, right?

The rest of the day passed with people actually talking to me. Like... A lot of People. Not just the six of them. We were all sitting at the cafeteria and were telling "Jokes". Basically, only Jin was speaking!

SAYING THOSE DAD JOKES!!!

Jin: My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction

T: So!?

Jin: So I packed up my things and right!

He started laughing so loud that the everyone started looking at us. Even Jimin let a small chuckle go.

Yoongi: Why are we hanging out with you?

He said while bitting his apple. He seemed so bored even answering to Jin's stupid jokes.

Jimin: So guys where were you?

He pointed at me and Jungkook that we were actually sitting right next to each other. We both turned to look at each other's eyes and then turn back to Jimin.

Jk: I convinced her to enroll the music club!

He said while chewing his food.

Jimin: Are you kidding?

Namjoon : Wait! Y/n Do you sing?

Y/n: Well... Its not like I am Witney Houston but I like... Singing.

Y: Sing something to us.

Jk: No not now. Maybe another time.

Jungkook looked at me with a smirk on his lip while putting his hand right on top of mine under the table.

A few hours passed and I was at home alone fixing my things around my room until I looked outside from my window

A few hours passed and I was at home alone fixing my things around my room until I looked outside from my window. I saw Jimin staring at me from his own window while holding a big textbook. It was like he was holding a sign. Is he Taylor swift or something? The sign was saying "You can thank me later".

I just put my middle finger on the air and he burst out laughing while letting go of his sign. Then I noticed that he pulled someone closer to him so I could see him.

Jeon Jungkook!!!

I immediately hid my hand behind my back and he made me a sign to come. I didn't wanna go cause I was so not ready but I just closed my mouth and put my boots on. I left the house and started walking down the street until I knocked on his door. Jimin opened with a bright smile.

Jimin: Y/n! You are here? How come?

Y/n:  Are you kidding me?

Jimin: No! I am so glad to see you pumpkin!

Y/n: Are you going to stop with those crappy nicknames?

Jimin: I think that you can't get inside with that language young lady!

I sighed and he opened the door wider for me to enter while giggling. When he completely opened the door I could see an excited jungkook. He came and grabbed my hand.

Jk: I am so glad you are here... We have an idea!

I turned to look at Jimin's stupid smile and then back at Jungkook.

Y/n: Oh no...

Jimin: Oh yessssss!

Y/n: Stop that....

Jimin: We are going to help you practice for the auditions. Isn't it amazing?

Y/n: What auditions?

They turned to look at each other quiet shocked like they were trying to find who is going to tell me the bad news.

Jk: You have to go through an auditions to enter any club.

I was shocked. He was actually trying to say it with a voice full of fake excitement.

What?????

Y/n: There is no freaking way I am going to audition.

Jk: But we will practice together!

Y/n: Is that supposed to convince me? Cause it only petrifies me more...

Jimin: Com'on Y/nnnnn-ahhh!

They were mumbling to my ears like 4 year olds. They were like ready to cry and both hugging me.

Y/n: okay okay!

I knew that this was not going to end well. Now I see why Jimin said "You can thank me now". Now I feel good for what I did next without even a little feeling of guilt. I can't believe they literally put me through all this thing. Literally... My phone is ringing non-stop everyday and there are people of school. I am going to sing in front of a lot of people and Jungkook's breath is all over my neck. WAIT A MINUTE!

Jungkook's breath is all over my neck!?

He approached my face. I though he was going to kiss me on the lips. I didn't know what to do. It was... My first kiss. Our lips were one inch apart and I closed my eyes out of awkwardness. I understood that he giggled when I did that and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I opened my eyes and he was smiling like a baby.