In southern California, much like Arizona

My eyes don't shed tears, but boy they bawl

Megan turns the music down. "You sound like Camila Cabello when you sing!" Oh god. I look at Camila who looks frighten until Megan's next comment. "But not quite, you need to work more on your pitch."

I wanted to laugh. Megan who can't sing for her life is telling someone who is a professional singer that she needs to work on her pitch. Camila stops singing as we both realize it was a close call.

Camila POV

I thought today would be a stress free get out of town day, but it hasn't. Anything I do I'm afraid Megan will connect the dots. To top it off all she has done is talk about is"Camila". It makes me want to vomit.

As we are on our way back to down my phone goes off.

Me: "Hello?"

Dad: I arranged for you to see Austin next week.

Me: Really that's all you called me for?

Dad: Yes. You will be flying to LA and be there for a week.

Me: A WEEK! Are you kidding me?

Dad: Nope. He really wants to spend time with you.

Me: okay whatever.

Why can't Austin call me and tell me? Everything with our relationship goes through my dad and I hate it.

"So who was that?" Megan asks.

"My dad." I tell her. "Looks like I'll be gone next week."

I see Lauren look in the rear view mirror. She smiles and tries to get me to smile back but I couldn't force it. This day has sucked and I feel ungrateful for saying it.

Megan ends up turning the music up and I notice something. "How do you have this song?"

It's the song I put on YouTube. I never released it, so how is it on her IPod?

"I YouTube converted it." She says like it's that simple. "I do it with most the music I have. I love this song."

Trying not to draw attention I nod, "Yeah it's not bad."

Megan stops at a stop sign and makes a comment about the song. "I wonder what bad things she has gone through. I mean she says she's died a million times."

"Do you think she wrote it and not mean what she said?" I question her.

Lauren shoots me a look, but I ignore her.

"No clue. I mean I have tracked her every move for the last two years. Nothing indicates she's been through anything that deep."

I'm usually good with keeping control of my temper, but right now it's hard. "Where is she now then? I heard she is MIA."

Megan is completely oblivious to my mood change. "She is probably hiding out in Austin's room. You know giving him whatever he likes." She sings the last part. She shoots me a wink through the mirror.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

Lauren laughs which causes Megan to look at her. "Did you know your friend over here is an excellent writer?"

"Megan don't." Lauren pleads.

Megan ignores her. "Do you follow Camila on Twitter?" Before I could answer she continues. "Earlier this week, I should say the day she followed me on twitter, she tweeted something. Lauren over here written out the rest of what she believes would be a song that goes with it."