Chapter 7

Lauren POV

Saturday is here and I get ready for our out of town adventure Camila and I have planned. I put on a pair of jeans with a white crop tank. I grab my pink and purple plaid long sleeve and put it over my tank. I leave it unbutton and put on a beanie.

I was about to leave when something clicked. I pull out my phone and text Camila.

Lauren: Do you have your license?

Camila: No...

Lauren: Well I don't have a car...

Camila: I don't either. Shoot I was looking forward for today! :(

An idea quickly pops in my head.

Lauren: I have an idea, but it involves Megan.

Camila: Okay whatever works. Where should I meet you?

Lauren: Can you walk to the school?

Camila: Can do. Meet you there.

I would tell her to come here, but I don't want her to know where I live. Low to say, but I'm embarrassed.

Megan has no problem about going out. All I did was say the word shopping and she said yes. She picks me up and we go pick up Camila.

Camila gets in the back and we start going. "Why didn't we pick you up at your house? What town do you live in anyways?" Megan seems to always ask the "right" questions.

"My mom was in town and dropped me off." Camila answers. "I texted Lauren to see if she wanted to do something since I was in town."

Nice save.

Megan nods, "So I have a question?" I take a gulp as I try to get a view of Camila in the mirror. Please don't tell me she figured it out. "Since you are home schooled, do you have a boyfriend or are you a loner?"

Well that was a settled way to ask.

"I have a boyfriend."

Shoot me now.

Megan puts her hand up, "Give me details! What his name? Better off do you have a picture?"

"His name is Aus..." Camila was about to say Austin so I start coughing obnoxiously turning my head to glare at her. "His name is Oscar."

Oscar? Really...

Megan glances at me and pats my arm. "See Lauren, you are the only one who isn't dating! I'm going to hook you up on with someone."

Hell no. "I don't need you to play cupid. I'm not looking for anyone."

Megan yawns. "BORING. Don't you agree Kacey?"

She leans up between the seats and turns her head towards me. I move my head back a little so there was space between us. "It's a bit boring." She agreeing with Megan annoys me.

"Just because I'm not looking for anyone doesn't mean I'm not interested in someone."

Camila tilts her head a little and smiles. I peel my eyes off her and look at Megan who is giving me a suspicious look.

"How about we listen to music." I try to take the subject away from dating.

Megan turns her IPod on and I surprise it wasn't "Camila Cabello" playing. As the song was playing I hear Camila singing in the back.

A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain