18

August 25th 2020

Oscar

I remember what she said before she passed out, it broke my heart.

" Oscar, it hurts...it hurts."

She just repeatedly said that over and over until she went limp.

Now I'm in the waiting room after getting my wound taken care of. Waiting for a doctor or nurse, anyone who has updates.

I've never been so terrified, the doctors hope nothing failed or no vital organs were hit. The prophets put two holes in her, one in her back and one near her stomach.

I have gone completely soft for her but only her. Selena walked in with her daughter who screamed " Dada!" And ran to me.

I pushed her off and looked at Selena, " What are you doing here?" She tried to come close to me and I got up and backed away. She sighed " Oscar you need to take care of your kid."

I rubbed my face and looked at her

" That isn't mine, and when you get it through your thick skull

" That isn't mine, and when you get it through your thick skull.." I took a breath " Paternity Test, I ordered one" I said

  She looked hurt but I didn't give two fucks. " But Oscar, she's yours, I swear!" She pleaded and I walked with the kids to Reign's hospital room.

   The doctor came out, " Hello I'm Dr.Portillo, you must be the boyfriend?"

   I nodded as we shook hands " You're girlfriend is lucky, no injuries and the baby is fine."

    I shook my head and laughed " Repeat that, did you just say baby?" I said as I shook my head and laughed.

The doctor nodded and I looked serious " I need to see her, I need to see her now

The doctor nodded and I looked serious " I need to see her, I need to see her now." I said trying to go past the doctor.

" She needs time, Mr.Diaz." He said pushing me gently back

I scoffed "Time my ass."

Then we heard her soft voice " Oscar Is that you?"

The doctor let me in to see mi vida and mi bebe. She had a IV in and looked beautiful amongst her wounds. I went to her side and held her hands. " Babygirl the doctor just gave me some news.." I said as I squeezed her hand gently.

She looked worriedly at me. "You're pregnant, mi vida." I said making her look at me shook.

" I'm pregnant?!?" She said crying a bit rubbing her belly,  and laughed " I'm pregnant!!" She screamed happily

Monse, Cesar, Ruby and Jamal all walked in giving her a group hug, it looked a little too tight if you ask me. " That's Enough, my baby's in there." I said serious making them back off

I smiled, " I'm gonna be a father."

No ones POV

Little did they know she was watching and waiting and furious.... she wanted Reign dead