16

Disclaimer/ Clarification

I  am completely open to your thoughts and opinions as long as there is no hate behind your comments. There are sensitive topics in this book that may come off harshly which is not my intentions, but In no way shape or form am I glorifying or normalizing any of these topics, Regin will get her justice it's just not immediately. I am working on a big chapter to give her justice so be ready and ENJOY😘😘

Regin

Regin

   I woke up and Oscar was gone, I laughed and picked up my underwear and clothes then put them back on and walked back down the street to my house. It was 2:00 in the morning and I was hungry. Oscar still asks me how I stay so skinny and I eat like a grown man.

I walked past my house to Pepe's Liquor store around the street. Then I heard a noise, it sounded like my mom.

I slowly walked to the back and saw her on her knees, clearly gone out of her mind.

I saw her begging for the white powder in the prophets bag, and he nodded unbuckling his pants. I turned and ran into the store away from the situation, crying once I was safe.

Pepe saw me and bent down " What's wrong, Mija?" I shook my head and stood up " Nothing, Pepe." I said as I grabbed a bag of hot chips.

I got back to my house and hugged my baby, and Parker. " I missed my babies." I said hugging them tight. Parker smiled " Abuelita and I played Call of Duty." He Said pointing at Ruby's Aubela. She smiled " I let him win."

Then I heard yelling outside and went to check it out. It was Marcos and Oscar.

How the fuck did he get out of jail? He had two more years.

He looked at me and smiled, I closed the door. I started to panic making Abuelita hide the kids. I opened the door and Oscar was there with a gun guarding my door, Marcos trying to get in.

" This is my hood, homie." He said cocking the gun, putting his other hand protectively around my waist. Marcos stared at me furious. Oscar pressed the gun to his forehead.

" Baby.." Marcos whispered at me making me cringe.

" I should kill you right now, this is my girl and I claimed her, so run off you rapist son of a bitch." He said angrily holding my waist slightly tighter.

" Whatever Spooky, your girl had my baby and I'm going to come back for him, bitch." He said as he jumped in his Impala and drove off.

Oscar turned to me and scanned my face. " Are you okay, babygirl?" He asked looking concerned, I nodded a tear fell down. Oscar looked at me wiped my tear and kissed me slow, until "Ewww." Parker said ruining the moment.

I laughed and stuck out my tongue. " I need you to move in with me." Oscar blurted at me, I raised an eyebrow. " I understand but I can't just leave Parker and my son." I whispered

" They can come two I just need to know your safe, Mi Vida." He said kissing me. He pulled away and stroked my cheek. Then rested his forehead on mine " I will get revenge on that rapist for you, I just have to get my timing right."

I nodded and grabbed his hand. " We have to pack up the kids clothes, and I need to shower. " I said as I led him up the stairs. " I need to shower, too." He said winking at me.