17

August 24th 2020

Reign 

  I woke up, this time in Oscar's room, laying on his chest with nothing but a t-shirt on, we haven't gotten enough of each other since I came back. We both had guns on our nightstands and Cesar had one of his own.

He was over Monse's last night. Probably getting it in. It's no secret they've been getting freaky, he thinks we don't know.

I chuckled to myself and smiled.

I felt Oscar wake up, " Baby?" He said with a raspy voice. I sat up a little " Yes, Oscar." I said making him smile. " I love you." He said and I sat up completely now. " Maybe your still tired, do you need some coffee?" I said in unbelief. I got up to get him coffee and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

" I'm dead serious, Regin, I love you." He said looking me dead in my eyes. I held some tears, " I thought I didn't know what love was, I thought it wasn't possible. " He said caressing my cheek. " Then I met you and I instantly fell in love. No question, no doubt..."

A tear fell from his eye " When my Mami left us, I gave up on love. How could love exist when a mother leaves her children, there was no mothers love, my own mom didn't love me ." He continued looking at me.

I cried and kissed him " But I love you, I love you so much." I said I kissed him again, and again. Until it led to a magical morning full of love and passion.

I loved him and he loved me, Always and Forever.

——- After the magic———

I was dressed and Oscar was in the shower when I heard Cesar come through the door. I ran down and caught him as he was shutting it. He looked and jumped when he saw me.

" I know about you and Monse, but I'll act like you didn't just sneak back in this house." I said with my hand on my hip.

He ran up hugged me and went to his room. I laughed and felt arms around my waist.

" What's so funny, Baby Girl?" He whispered in my ear making me turn around. He only had on a towel and was dripping wet from his shower. Ay Dios Mio!

I regained composure and kissed him, I smacked his arm " Now go put on a towel, Oscar." I giggled. I went into Parker's room and he was sleep.

He came back out, checked me out and grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. I laughed and hit his chest " Oscar!" I said as I giggled. He smiled and pecked my lips then my cheek then attacked my face with kisses.

I laughed and pushed him playfully. He stopped and smiled, " My babygirl." He said as he kissed me again. When I pulled away he looked at me. " Your Mine and I'm yours." He said, holding my hand.

" Regin will you officially be my girlfriend?" He asked looking at me with a smile

I nodded " Of course, fool." I said kissing him. We went downstairs and he cooked breakfast and I sat on the couch watching Tv.

Parker held DeAngelo in his hands as he walked downstairs and DeAngelo had a Dinosaur toy in his hands.

Cesar had came out of his room to eat and everything went in slow motion.

I heard screaming and some guy yell "ITS THE PROPHETS BITCH" as rounds of shots flew in the room. I screamed and ducked looking for DeAngelo who hid under the table.

Then I heard a grunt and felt hands holding me. I felt wet on my back and the car drove away. I looked and saw Oscar had a bullet wound in his arm. I looked at my stomach and I turned red.

I felt myself slipping and heard the baby and Parker crying. Amongst everything I heard Oscar talking to me " Please baby hang in there, it's going to be okay." He said holding my wound.

" Stay with me." He said crying and I went blank.