18+

Donny:

She's sitting on my lap while i gently stroke her hair down to her shoulder blades. Nakainom ako ng kunti pero hindi ako lasing.

One big proof is his manly bulge whose very evident on the pants his wearing.
I know Martine can felt it too, his need for her. She's the prettiest, sexiest woman i ever laid my eyes and definitely the sweetest smelling. I die every moment i get to touch and kiss every inch of her.

Donny: Clothes.. too many buttons.. he murmured in her ears. Take it off or ill rip your clothes now I warned her. Mas nakakadagdag sa init ng katawan ko ang alak na ininom namin kanina and true to what Timo said, gusto kong masolo si Martine kaya nagpumilit akong umuwi. Brothers think alike really. He smiled at his thoughts.

Martine: Relax babe. This one's expensive so no ripping okay? .. Ill help you take it off.. she's laughing and gigling at the same time.

Unti unti nitong tinanggal isa isa ang butones sa suot nitong puting polo. Every snug button released
was like music to my ears. He will never get tired of making love to his lovely wife.

I even didn't realize i can hold so much passion for a woman until now, until he tasted her! She's like a drug. Too addicting! Hinahanap hanap ng katawan ko ang lambot ng mga kamay at katawan nito. She's fit yet so soft. Her cream colored skin complimented my darker shade.

Donny: I love you wife.. he murmured as his long fingers gently caress her bossoms covered with a very sexy red lace bra.

That's the thing about Martine. She seems pressed outside with her tailored suits but he knew she's always wearing the sexiest pair of underwear, such an alluring lady.. Too hot to handle. It's making him crazy sometimes just thinking of her.

Martine: And I love you too.. She gently unclasp her bra revealing two pairs of beautiful breast.

He burried his face in between her bossoms and inhaled her sweet scent.

Donny: Ill never get tired of you he said.. but now i need you.. i can't wait..

He immediately slip her pants off together with her undies and pinned her down kissing her from head to toe.

He heard her scream his name and that adds more fuel to his desire to take all of her.

Scream my name some more babe! he ordered.

As he heard her scream his name again he gently burried himself to her, savoring her sweetness and softness. At kagaya ng makalumang sayaw na mga mag asawa lang ang may basbas gawin, they gracefully dance their sweet union until they both reach their climax.