2

Chains do not hold marriage together. It is threads, hundred of tiny threads, which sue people together through the years. "

Simone Signoret

Donny:

Looking at her while she's asleep he realize how lucky he is. To be with his soulmate, his true love. To get to spend everyday with her for the rest of his life. How lucky could he get?

How he wanted to protect her at all cost. Na walang kahit na anong makakasakit dito but ofcourse he can't control everything. He just pray to God that she be safe always. Sana din walang anumang malaking problema silang haharapin at kung meron man sana malagpasan nilang magkasama.

I love you my Martine.. he whispered.

Few days left and they have to go back to the Philippines. Tapos na ang bakasyon. Although Dad Antonio is very supportive sa kanilang dalawa siya pa din ang lalaki so he wanted to provide for Martine na hindi umaasa masyado sa yaman ng pamilya nila. 

More on commercials and hosting nalang ang tinatanggap kong offers. Mas focus na ako ngayon bilang COO ng chain of Malls na meron sina Martine. Iniisip ko nalang na this is the next best thing for us para din hindi masyadong nahihirapan ang asawa ko.

Athough i wanted to prove i can also make it on my own.
Put up my own business perhaps. Maybe soon, but right now Martine is his priority. His hoping na sana they get pregnant the soonest possible time. He wanted to see little Martine and Donny running around their house. That would be a pleasant sight for sure. I can't wait for that day. He smiled at the thought.

Hmmm.. babe.. Gising ka na naman.. Di ka ba makatulog? si Martine.

Nagising ba kita? Im sorry it's just that i can't sleep when your this close. Di ako masanay sanay.
He answered smiling. Natutuwa akong makita itong kinikilig sa mga banat ko. They haven't spent a lot of time as boyfriend and girlfriend kaya i decided to make up for our lost time.

Ang aga pa Donato! She immediately covered her face but he can see her smiling.

Hahaha.. Ganun? o sige na.. Go back to sleep baka di na kita patulugin sige ka..

I need to sleep Donny! araw araw na akong puyat!

Aba nagrereklamo ang aking reyna!! Hmmmp.. He hugged her and kissed her forehead. 

Hahah.. hindi naman.. My body is sore from all the water activities kanina so i need to rest. Night babe..

Ohh okay.. I love you!!

But she's already sleeping...

-----------------------------------------------------------

ang mature na ni Donny.. I like it. 😊♥️

Salamat sa nagbabasa.