༊*·˚13. article

ARTICLE
BuzzNews
"Spider-Man actor Tom Holland Spotted Sharing Some Kisses During Homecoming Premiere"

Actor Tom Holland's (22) role as Spider-Man is just beginning to spike as the arrival of the first movie is to come soon! But is more than just fame and success coming his way? During the 'Spider-Man: Homecoming" premiere, Tom Holland was spotted ...

Actor Tom Holland's (22) role as Spider-Man is just beginning to spike as the arrival of the first movie is to come soon! But is more than just fame and success coming his way? During the 'Spider-Man: Homecoming" premiere, Tom Holland was spotted possibly sharing more than just some acting advice with 'Riverdale' actress Delilah Morley (21).

This so called "ship" began with a tweet coming from Delilah Morley that stated "peter parker is the hottest mcu character ever." Fans of Tom obviously assumed that the (not yet) actress was addressing the young actor and so did he. Speculation of them dating came after we saw the two hanging out and about. Tom even posting about a cute lunch date they went on.

Los Angeles has only seemed to bring them closer though! Now that the supposedly couple has been spending the time together, they seem closer. Close enough to be smacking lips on the public red carpet. During the "Spider-Man: Homecoming" premiere. We caught a slight glimpse of the two bunched up in the corner of the red carpet. They had gotten secluded from the rest. But we aren't the only ones who spotted this, other sources are reporting seeing the exact same thing! We are all in the anticipated wait for someone to show us physical proof of our speculations. The moment was swift, these two youngsters know their way around Hollywood and fame that's for sure! But maybe before those come out we will get some form of confirmation of the couple being an official item. But you guys tell us what you think below. Is Tolilah an actual ship ? Or some fantasy built up by the crazed minds. Maybe Tomdaya is still in the works. Vote below for your favorite!

Tolilah - 65%
Tomdaya - 35%