༊*·˚08. never gonna be alone

WARNING
this chapter includes a sensitive topic: emotional abuse. (Another scenario w/ Delilah's boyfriend) Nothing will become to aggressive but please if this topic is too heavy please skip it. love you.

INSTAGRAM

Liked by amandaholden, zendaya, milesobrien, tomholland2013 and 784,985 others

delilahmorley: cheers to the freakin' weekend 🥂 thank you V magazine for letting me be apart of this shoot
tagged: vmagazine

View all 64,990 comments
username: OMG HOT
username: holy fuck
username: breathtaking
amandaholden: WIFE MATERIAL HOLY FUCK.
username: date me?
username: this is-
username: she's ugly
vmagazine: It was a pleasure having you on the shoot with us.
username: TOM COME GET YOUR WOMAN
username: can she be mine???
username: she's not dating Tom you guys but I think she has a boyfriend
milesobrien: fuck
username: ^hes low key in love
zendaya: we're all in love with this girl username

//
STORY

The week in LA had come and gone so quickly for Delilah. She had Amanda over for almost all of it until Amanda ran out of clothes to wear and decided to head back home for the weekend. This gave Delilah time to spend with her brother who had come down to LA to visit her new place and help in building some of the new furniture.

"You know you didn't have to come to LA just to help me build furniture right?" With that comment Bob looked right at her and laughed. "This apartment would fall apart without me. Your following instructions skills aren't the sharpest." His accent deep, something Delilah loved about him. Delilah gasped as a form to show offense and playfully punched her brother's shoulder. He broke out into more laughter continuing to read the instructions on how to put his sister's coffee table together. "Couldn't you have just bought one that was like already made." Her voice traveled into the kitchen as she grabbed some water for the both of them. "Now what would be the fun of that?" He could tell through her reply that she was smiling.

Delilah hadn't felt so content in life. She was back in a place she called home. In her new apartment. She didn't have to share a dorm anymore with a stranger who just took up her own corner and never communicated with her. This was her apartment that she could afford with her money. She had her best friend over for a whole week and now her brother was right beside her putting a coffee table together. A table she truly only picked because her best friend insisted that it was trendy enough. Just as she was trailing into her own happy thoughts her phone began buzzing in her back pocket. She took it out to see the screen lit up. It was a phone call from her boyfriend. Someone she hadn't heard from in over a week. And quite frankly someone who hadn't crossed her mind in a week. "I'm gonna get this." Her smile sort of faded and Bob was quick to notice that. He leaned over a tad bit to see the lit screen and the name printed across it. Adrian. He couldn't say much of it but he nodded and watched her walk away into her bedroom. She answered the phone call and sat on her bed, criss crossed like a little kid in grade school. She put the phone on speaker because she didn't feel like holding it up to ear the whole time. So she rested it on the bed and watched it as the accept and decline screen turned into all these other options offered to you when in a call. And she took a deep breath.