༊*·˚09. love each other

IMESSAGE

Bobby (Bob)
Amanda (Amanda)

Bobby
hey can we talk?

Amanda
heyyyy bobbyyyyy haven't spoken in forever what's up?

Bobby
It's about Delilah and Adrian

Amanda
ok hit me with it

Bobby
They aren't together anymore

Amanda
oh my fucking god
THANK THE LORD
BOBBY THIS IS GREAT

Bobby
yeah that's great but Delilah was shaken up last night.

Amanda
why? He's a jerk she can do way better.

Bobby
did you know?

Amanda
know what?

Bobby
how he was with her?

Amanda
I mean I only got hints of him like not liking her friends but I just thought that was some asshole jealousy thing but that's it
didn't like the dude but I didn't know much about the relationship she never wanted to talk about it

Bobby
Amanda it was bad

Amanda
What the fuck did he do to her? I will call the fucking cops on him I swear to god.

Bobby
It wasn't just jealousy of friends. He practically forbid her to live. And when she would even have a taste of what she wanted he'd yell at her for hours upon hours and tell her how it was her fault.
They would argue about stupid shit and it would always end with him yelling and her crying.

Amanda
did he hit her?

Bobby
No, he raised a hand to her once though and occasionally would grab her harshly. It would bruise her wrists or her arms. At the time she didn't think of it as anything but she wasn't realizing how bad it was getting.

Amanda
Bob this is full on abuse. On different fucking aspects.

Bobby
exactly. And she went on with this for over two years Amanda. By herself. And I fucking hate myself for not protecting her.

Amanda
no don't start that. She didn't tell us. We wouldn't have known. We thought he was some jealous boyfriend. We didn't know just how bad it was. Plus I had tried to tell her to give the relationship up and she refused multiple times.

Bobby
But I had a gut feeling Amanda. I really did.

Amanda
I know but you also thought your sister was happy. Because she put on a happy face. She really did play us all. But that doesn't matter anymore. Being there for her is what matters now. Have you told Juliet and James.

Bobby
yeah I was on the phone with them.
arguing with my dad about not pressing any charges.

Amanda
why fucking not?

Bobby
she doesn't want to. she wants him to leave her alone to live her life now. she said he's a good guy just doesn't know how to express himself anymore. idk. Chose to respect her I guess.