cuddly

anthonys pov
"do you y'all wanna watch a movie?" i said "sure" payton happily jumped up "yeah" jaden said "let's watch scream" payton said in a weird tone "sure" jaden agreed "yeah" i said kinda scared

*40 min into the movies*

lil did i know i was cuddling jaden, my head was placed on his lap. payton of course had to post it on snap and caption the snap 👀. neither of us minded cause it's like a friend thing so we didn't care.

*movie ends*

i look over and see payton fast asleep so i made jaden watch a couple episodes of american horror story with me (he enjoyed it) a bit into episode 2 i asked him if i was in ahs which character would i be and he said "tate" which i didn't mind. "why" jaden said in a soft tone "just asking" i say in a softer tone giving him small kisses on the four head before we both fall asleep on eachother.

907am

jadens pov
"baby wake up" i say softly  "mjmb" anthony says shifting. "wake the fuck up" payton says jumping on him "agh" anthony says pushing payton off of him with a laugh "what are you doing" anthony says stuffy. "weeeee— are going shopping" i say with a huge smile "yay" payton laughs "okay" anthony says getting up to get ready

1125 am
*in the mall about to leave with nothing*
"omg those are tiktokers" fans yell from the distance
"heyy" payton says smiley "omg can we take a picture pleaseee" the fan begs "of course" payton says

*after taking pics with everyone*
"are you two dating" one of the girls point to jaden and anthony.
"no" i say with my face as red as a tomato. "no we aren't" anthony says confidently. "you both are really touchy" another fan points out "yeah because there best friends" payton quickly gets them out of the situation. "okay bye thank you"  the fan said "welcome" they all say. "oh my fucking god all they do is question our relationship like when can we just say yes we are dating" anthony says "i really don't know anthony" i say shyly "thank you payton by the way" payton says in a funny voice "thank you" me and anthony say.

💗

i did a cuddly type of chapter and next chapter it's just gonna be cute tiktoks with them together.