bus rides

anthony's pov

today's the day we go back on tour. i pack everything up back in the suitcase and head out. everyone already had seats arranged. chase sits next to noen. avani gets payton. madi gets cythina. which leads me to sit next to jaden. which i don't mind at all but i think he is mad at me. i don't know what i did wrong. he's so complicated. i think he will be just fine to sit next to me

jadens pov

today's the day we are going back on tour. i have the sit next to anthony because everyone else already chose. so normally i just wear a short sleeve shirt with some ripped jeans. so today  i'm wearing a button out shirt with black ripped jeans. it of course has sleeves. i hope today goes well!

on the bus

anthony's pov

"so i like the fit for today" i say happily "thank you" jaden says "yep, soo i have a question" i say "what?" jaden said "what been up with you lately, you seemed sad" i said  "nothing anthony" jaden said sadly "jaden you can tell me" i whisper  "you know what how about you and stupid ass cythina go make out somewhere else, i fucking hate you, just go in a ditch and never come back up again, no one likes you at all i'm just so done with you" jaden practically yells. i was shocked that he would say they bout me, i was too be honest on the urge of crying. everyone just stared. thank god it was are stop for food so when we go back on the bus i don't have to sit next to him. i was so upset.

(sorry for all the i said and says)

jadens pov

WHY WOULD I SAY THAT IM SUCH A IDIOT OMG HOW STUPID CAN I BE NOW HE IS UPSET UGH OMG I SHOULD'VE JUST TOLD HIM WHAT WAS WRONG. im such a bad friend. everyone probably hates me. great right ?

posting a another one later :)

thank you for all the support on this book ily 💗