truth or dare

WARNING THERE ARE PEOPLE CUTTING IN THIS CHAPTER

this is a day after the hospital :)

chases pov
so this was a good idea from me to play a game of truth or dare. i really wanted to do something to get what happened yesterday off of my mind "hey do y'all wanna play truth or dare ?" they all agreed so we took a hat and wrote down truths and dares and put it in a cup. the empty soda bottle landed on madi. madi picked truth. it said "did you ever feel like the boys didn't treat you well?" madi said outloud. "no they are like family to me they would never do that" madi explained

NEXT ROUND

jadens pov

it landed on me. omg. i picked truth because i'm a scaredy cat and it said "did you ever have a crush on some in the circle" i said (yes and it was anthony ofc)

anthony's pov
i really hope it was me if it was a yes. but he is probably hella straight. "yes" jaden said "ooohhgouhh" they all yelled "whooooo?" avani said "i guess we'll never know :)" jaden said playfully. ugh it was probably cythina there always around each other. ew ugh. "it's probably you bub" noen said "he's hella straight why would he like me" i said sarcastically. jaden smirks at me not thinking i'm looking cute right.! "i wanna go" i say outloud. "i choose dare, i'm not a pussy like y'all" i picked it up and it said "kiss someone in the circle" i said  "who ya gonna chooseeee" payton said "can i choose me" i said (i wanna kiss jaden but i can't ugh) "cynthia come here" i say flirty lmao. * kisses her on the lips* (that kiss was disgustangggg) "ahhhh" everyone said but jaden "i ship it" chase said "aw that was cute" avani said.

jadens pov

i saw that and my heart was crushed, it was over at this point. of course he didn't like me he hates me. i actually want to kill my self. "y'all have fun imma jump in the shower" i say trying not to cry or sound like imma cry. "ok" they all say without asking questions. i go in the bathroom and just turn on the shower and just put music on and cry. i'm not the type to cry in front of people but alone it's over.

🎈this is where he cuts so skip until i say it's fine 🎈

i grabbed the razor. and i cut. it was the only way. i wanted to kill myself. i felt alone.

ITS OVER NOW SORRY

i just went under the shower and wet my hair and instead of just the towel on my side i walk out with a hoodie on.

anthony's pov

he's not in the shower i know he isn't. i feel super bad. he's probably just sitting there. he's fine.

20 min later  (pretty long shower right)

he walks out with a hoodie. weird right. he just went straight to bed not talking to anyone. i wanna ask him what's wrong but not with everyone around but i need to know so i ask. "jaden what's wrong" i say concerned as everyone says like a gesture of concernedness (not a word k) "nothing i'm just tried" jaden says with his face stuffed in the pillow like he's hiding tears. "well if somethings wrong bub were all here" i say friendly i know something's up i just know it. so tommorow is where i figure it out !!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT REALLY APPRECIATE IT 💗