pool

payton's pov
so all of us, avani, jaden, anthony, chase, noen, madi, and cynthia all are going to the pool where me and avani are playing catch with a rock. (great idea right?) as i tried to throw it back to avani, it hits jaden right in the head which causes him to fall right in the pool as he was standing on the ledge.

jadens pov
i was talking to chase where i feel a really hard thing hit me right in the head, soon after i feel water..

anthony's pov
jaden just got hit in the head with a rock i'm freaking out man "omg anthony get him" avani says freaking out, and i jump in a grab him and bring him to the shallow end. (it was very hard, he was super heavy) everyone was freaking out. "omg is he okay" payton says concerned "yes he's fine but he's bleeding pretty badly" i say as a put more pressure to the wound with my shirt.
10 min later
"i got the bandages" noen says
"what took you so long?" i say
"he was probably making out with chase" payton says as they walked out together. "shut up" chase yells "guys how about you both shut up, jaden is bleeding from his head, probably hurt, and he is still knocked out so how about you stop being argumentative and help me" i say screaming, everyone shuts up as noen hands over the bandages.

sorry this was short. i'm gonna post part 2 later tonight so just wait :)

do you guys want them to be more of a couple faster or slower?? 💗

thank you for all the support btw 🥰