suprisee

jadens pov
i landed and me and payton went straight to anthonys house so i made payton drag anthony somewhere like apple bees so i hid in anthonys car because he left it unlock (what a dumb bitch ik) so i was in there for 20 min in the back seats and then i see them come. *they get into the car*

anthonys pov

i really don't know where jaden was going lol not with me and payton which ngl i was upset. *thud* (jaden hit his head and then he tried not to laugh) "hey payton did you hear that" i  said kinda scared "no" payton said trying not to laugh because he saw. "okay" i said weirded out. we got to apple bees and i hear a slight "hi" and then i look to see who said it and see jaden. "omg" i said happy "wassupp" jaden said happy "oh shit what the fuck" anthony realizes what just happened as he hops out of the car. "bro i missed you" i say giving him a huge hug. "sorry about everything on snap" jaden says honestly "it's okay i promise" i say very happy "i love you" jaden says "i love you too" i say. "i'm hungry" payton says on the urge of throwing up from being so hungry. "sorry" jaden says laughing.

*then they ate*

sorry it's short again but should i do a smut or just a like just cuddly stuff? thx you for all the support