My baby: Royce david

I pulled into a parking spot at the studio to see my boyfriend Royce. I had brought him some s'mores brownies and some hot chocolate. I grabbed my purse and the food then got out of the car. Woo it was chilly I thought jogging toward the studio door the cold breeze hitting my face. When I got into the studio I walked into the room Royce was recording in. I sat down the food on a desk to the side. Walking toward where Royce was I could see someone was. In the recording booth and a few other people were in the studio too. "Hi" a random girl said to me I felt bad that I had no idea who she was so I just waved. "Hello it's super cold out side I'm still shivering." "I know what you mean" she laughed walking away. I made my way towards Royce.

"Hey babe" I said going behind him and whispering in his ear. "Hey cutie" he said hugging me. I snuggled my face into his neck even though I still have my scarf on. "It's so chilly out side" I told him. "Aww I'm glad your here baby it's warmer inside". "I brought everyone some desert" I told him leading him towards the stuff I brought. "Aww thanks" he said kissing me near my ear. "Hey guy" he shouted "come get some snacks".  Some of the people came over and took some brownies and got chocolate complementing my cooking skills. "Royce is lucky these are so good" the girl told me. "Thanks" I told her. I sat on Royce's lap laying my head onto his chest. His hands started traveling down towards my waist. "I have to go to the bathroom" I smirked at him. "Same" he said getting up and grabbing my hand. We walked down the short hallway towards the bathroom and as soon as we got in there he started kissing me. His lips were super soft and they tasted like chocolate. "I missed you" I said breathing heavily. "I missed you too" he said into my skin kissing me down my neck.

We finally came out of the rest room. "I probably have hickies all over my neck" I said play slapping him. "You do" he said smiling and doing a small laugh before looking back down at the ground still smiling.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 19, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Royce David And Lil Mosey imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें