Chocolates and flowers: lil mosey

I walked into my door fuming I had got into a fight today at school and got suspended for a week. "I had to leave early from work to get you for fighting"
"I'm sorry mom" I told her. "I'm going to the school to get all your work tomorrow" "tell me what you your fighting for." "I don't know why she fought me" I lied. "I'm not dumb" she told me. "Okay it was over a boy" I prepared myself to be yelled at. "What are you thinking this boy is not your future". "You need to focus on school and not boys." Go to your room I can't even look at you right now."

I ran up the stairs to my room and started crying. At least my mom didn't take my phone away I looked down at it to see a text from Mosey. The guy I had been fighting over.

Mosey❣️: Hey bbg you okay I heard you got suspended for a week.

Y/n 🤤❤️: No only a week but my moms pissed I've never seen her so mad.

He didn't respond so I kinda just sat on my bed fiddling with my fingers until I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I yelled. My mom walked in with a funny look on her face. "That boy you were fighting over is here."
"What" I don't understand why he came over I told him my mom was super mad. "I'm gonna let him come up here and say hi he can only stay for 30 minutes." "Okay mom" I said smiling. "And keep this door open."
My mom left and a few seconds later Lathan walked into my room holding flowers and a gift bag. "Hey baby" he said sitting down next to me. "Hey I didn't expect you to show up." "I wanted to get you something" he told me handing me the bag and the flowers. "Aww thank you" I told him smelling the flowers. He got his phone out to film my reaction when I opened his gift. I opened it first to see some of my favorite chocolates . "Thanks you didn't have to" I told him. "That's not all of it baby girl" he said laughing. So I looked into The bag to the bag to see to Cartier ring boxes.
"Oh my fucking god you didn't have to get me!" I pulled out a Cartier lover ring. "Try it on lil baby" he told me. I slipped it on my finger and it was the perfect size. I stood up to put the bag to the side and the flower vase on my desk. But when I bent down Mosey slapped my ass. "Come here mamas"
I walked over to him sitting on his lap facing him. He stared in to my eyes. "You not gon give me a kiss or nun." I leaned into him he smelled like mint and kissed his cheek slowly. But as I was leaning away he started kissing and sucking on my neck. "Stopppp" I moaned. "Your gonna...make..my mom come...in"
"Fuck her" he told me starting to grab my ass. I finally pulled away let's just watch a movie on Netflix. I got up to get the remote which was on the other side of the room near my mirror. As I passed it I looked at my neck. "Omg Mosey", I was pretty upset. "Lemme see" I turned around and he began laughing.
I finally put the show on and he was laying in my lap while I played with his hair. Just for 10 minutes later to see my m walk in and say 30 minutes are up. "Oh he's asleep she said never mind but as soon as he wakes up he gotta go."  Then she walked back down stairs. As soon as she was out of sight Mosey looked and me grinning.

An/ It's been a while I've been super busy with school lately but since it's break now I got sum time 🥳 comment ideas. Plus ion even like Mosey like that anymore ngl.