Leaving Royce For Mosey: Prank

A/n: This is Daniella Perkins if you don't know she is a youtuber but she is who I'm gonna be using for the person I'm setting the story around but comment if you like y/n stories better or if you like where I choose the characters.

"Hey YouTube thanks so much for coming back to my channel today I'm here with..."
"Hey I'm Lathan but you probably know me as Lil Mosey aka the best rapper aka your dream boyfriend aka"
"Omg shut up" I said cutting him off and laughing. Anyway today we are doing a prank on my boyfriend".
"One of my best friends" Mosey added.
"So Royce should be here in a couple of minutes because this morning he went out to see his mom since it had been a while"
"Alright lets get set up"
Mosey laid down on my bed and i laid in his lap.
We planned more of what we were gonna do until we heard the door open.I was freaking out a bit as I heard Royce walk up the stairs but as soon as he got near the top. Lathan bent down as if he were gonna kiss me. Royce looked at us weird.
"Um hey Lathan what are you doing here"
"Daniella invited me he told him"
"Okay so what were you guys doing"
"I've been meaning to talk to you" I said
"Fuck you guys if I think I know what your gonna say"
Lathan starts laughing. So I elbow him
"So you wanna leave me for him is that right"
"Don't take it hard please I still love you" I reach for his arm but he pulls away.
"Okay get the fuck out and go live with him then"
"That leads us to the next thing" Mosey says. "She's moving in next week"
"No she can leave tonight. "How long have you guys been together then behind my back that you planned when she was gonna move in"!
"Your gonna flop without me working with you I hope you know that" Royce says.
"You really think that huh" Mosey replies.
"You can both go to hell now get the fuck out of my house" he says and start pulling Mosey off our bed.
"WAIT" I yell.
Don't do this to us we're still your friends"
"Not anymore" Royce tells us.
" I had a feeling you would do some fuck shit like this one day Lathan".
"It's a prank" Mosey and I start laughing
"Wow" Royce says
"You kinda owe me an apology" Mosey adds.
"Sorry babe I say" kissing his nose and sitting in his lap.
"Your not getting one" Royce tells him.
I go get the camera.
"Dang y'all Royce really thinks I would be nothing without him" Mosey starts laughing "and  I would just steal his girl".
"I didn't mean it" Royce adds.
"Well bye guys make sure you check out all of are social media's in the descriptions peace"