Torn Apart pt 2

I was feeling a tad bit happy as I walked down the long driveway to my house.

Seeing my orange Lambo super clean next to my dads green one and my moms pink one

Seeing my orange Lambo super clean next to my dads green one and my moms pink one. But as soon as I walked past our pool. I felt super sad remembering mosey and I sitting in the hot tub on our vacations. Looking over to our guest house only made me feel more sad because of the memories I had there with him and all my friends.

 Looking over to our guest house only made me feel more sad because of the memories I had there with him and all my friends

"Y/n my mom yelled out and I turned to see her and my dad running down the steps towards me. "Mom" I shouted happy tears rolling out of my eyes. We were standing outside of the house hugging. I missed them so much. "Sweetie I'm so glad your here come inside" my dad said. "So" I walked into the living room to see Royce, Anna and Lana sitting on the couch. "Omg" I yelled and ran over to them. I swear I made the worst mistake leaving everyone. I felt instantly happy.

"Tell us what happened" my dad asked

"Tell us what happened" my dad asked. I told them how Mosey stopped talking to me and how he started cheating. But I didn't cry at all. "I'm not talking to him anymore". "I never thought he would hurt you like that" he told me. My mom grew up in Washington so she grew up with Royce's mom. Royce and I were super close at a young age we always had a close connection. My mom and his mom grew apart though. A couple years after I met Royce. Especially when she started her big makeup line. So sometimes my dad would fly Royce over to see me. Royce is 2 years older than me so I'm 17 and he is 19 now. Last year he started dating my friend Anna and started traveling over to Germany once every month by himself to see her. My dad and her dad always offered to send there private planes but he would decline most of the time. Anna's dad owned and big music label and he got Royce in contact with different rappers to give them beats. So he started making a lot of money doing this. One of the people Royce encouraged Anna's dad to sign was Lathan what a joke he was. I know after what he did to me could end his career but I could care less. Royce got mosey and I in contact and we started dating, moved to California and the rest brings us back to now. "It's okay Royce how could you have known".

"How about you go back to your room" with everyone my mom tells me. "Your dad got everything set up for you". "Alright guys good night" I tell them. "Everything you brought back should be in there" my dad shouts as we walk back down the long hallway to my room. "Okay" I yell "thanks". I open the door to my room and the smell of cinnamon comes out. " your room smells good as fuck" grace says. "Thanks" I say walking in. "Unblock my number". Royce tells me. "Sorry I tell him you were calling me so much and I thought you were with Lathan." "I wasn't" he tells me. "But Sauve texted me that your dad called Mosey and he started crying like a little bitch." "I thought he was a gangster" Lana added in. "Guess not" Anna said making u the others laugh. I kinda wish my dad wouldn't have called him so soon but then again I could care less.

 I kinda wish my dad wouldn't have called him so soon but then again I could care less

I walked over to my tv to grab the remote then I went to sit on my couch with everyone

I walked over to my tv to grab the remote then I went to sit on my couch with everyone. Anna was laying her head and Royce's lap and Lana was one the other side of Royce hugging her knees into her chest. "Have You talked to Lathan" Lana asked. "Not at all" I told them. "Well let's call that bitch" Anna said. So I got out my phone and saw tons of texts. "Look how bad he's been blowing up my phone" I showed them. " I'm dead he's really missing you" Royce said. "He might be missing that career soon too" we all started laughing. Alright should I FaceTime him. "Yeah" Grace said slapping my leg.

Mosey: where are you I rushed home and all your stuff was gone.
Y/n: Duh do you think I'm gonna put up with your games anymore. I packed everything and went back home.
Mosey: WHAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
Y/n: DON'T GET LOUD WITH ME ASSHOLE.
Mosey: Okay I'm sorry babe I didn't cheat on you please tell your dad that.
Y/n: I'm not gonna lie to my dad for you.
Mosey: You know what fuck you bitch you are a fucking hoe anyway. You'll get a new guy next week because your dirty ass-
"Hey" Lana shouts grabbing my phone.

Lana: "Who the hell do you think your talking to Lathan. You are nothing you fucking idiot and your getting way to comfortable using that tone with her.
Anna grabbed my phone after that.
Anna: I'm calling my dad tomorrow morning and I'm gonna have a talk with him. Your acting like a fucking bitch talking to y/n like that and Royce and I are done with you.

She turns the camera in Royce's direction. "Sorry mosey but you think your hot shit now and you would be anything without us". "Remember that" i said. A couple minutes after I hung up Anna and Lana's phones started exploding with dings so did mine and Royce's but less than the rest. Sauve has recoded our call and Lathan posted it. I can't even tell you how many hate messages we were getting and I'm scared for how our parents businesses will be affected. "I hate him" was all I could say. What made it worse was when he went live to talk about it. But we all decided to sleep it off and wait for tomorrow to find out what would happen.

A/n: Should I make a part 3 or should I make this a story.