Disney Wrld- lil mosey

Zara

     Where is Lathan I thought he was supposed to be here an hour ago

Where is Lathan I thought he was supposed to be here an hour ago. Lathan and I were planning to go somewhere today since we hadn't seen each other in a couple of weeks. We met each other at a party that Royce invited me too. Lathan is pretty cute but he was kinda weird around me because I think he thinks I'm dating Royce.
I heard a knock on the door and I knew it must be him so I just yelled come in. "Hey" I said hugging him "I missed you".
"It's nice to see you it's been a while" he said. "So where are we going" "Have you ever been to Disney world" "No" I said. "We have to go then" he told me.
"I'm gonna get my mini backpack if we're going to Disney I told him and went to my room to pack a few things. Then, I came out into the kitchen to fill up my water bottle.
"So how are things going with you and Royce" he asked. "We have been talking a lot I saw him yesterday".
  "You guys aren't dating right"? "Nope" I said. Alright let's go I told him.
   He grabbed my hand as soon as we got in the car and held it the whole time while we were catching up. "So you got a girl yet" I asked.
   "Not yet" he chuckled. "That's good because I'm feeling you" I said. " I'm feeling you too babygirl"
I smiled this was my first time ever telling someone I liked them and it worked out in my favor.
   "You look so adorable smiling" that made me smile more. I put my hand in his curly hair and I twisted it.

"To bad you straighten yours today" he said touching my hair. "I think you look super beautiful today by the way.
"Awww thanks boo" I told him. Seconds later were outside the entrance to Disney so we got out of the car and got into the entrance line. I had already finished half my water bottle by the time we got into the gate.
   "Babe you hungry" he asked. "Yess" I replied. So we headed over to get some Micky mouse pretzels and cinnamon buns. They were good af. Lathan grabbed my waist and I laid my head on his chest for a few minutes then he kissed my side of my cheek near my jaw and said let's go ride some rides.
  We got on the Farris wheel after some rides and I took some photos of him on there. He had his grils in so he keeps trying to open his mouth so people could see the gold. Then all of a sudden Mosey said "damn" look down there at those people fighting.

A/n this is the reference video lmao
     They were getting it in down there and the people were crowding in big circles. "Wow I can't believe they are both down there hitting women in public" he said pretty which caused more people to look. me neither not gonna lie. We had got off the and decided to go watch a movie or something but to get to Moseys car we had to go into the direction of the fight.
  So we went near the crowd where they were at but all of a sudden the man in the pink and his girlfriend started coming in out direction.
     "Oh hell no who the fuck raised them to do this infront of kids". Lathan laughed and then we got in the car and went to see toy story four. I don't think he really liked it but he ended up sleeping at my house that night so I guess he liked my company.

A/n: thank you guys a lot for getting this story to 13 views in a day. I kinda feel like those little kid YouTubers doing a one subscriber special lol but I still wanna thank everyone and the people who voted after one chapter. I hope this one is more interesting.