Special birthday- lil Mosey

I'm so excited today is my 18th birthday and I know that my friends and boyfriend are gonna spoil me since I have done the same for all of there birthdays. I woke up about ten minutes ago to a big long text from my friend Tamia.

A/n aka Flo milli (Beef Ik you know this song)

The message was so sweet a side she usually doesn't show. As soon as she saw that I read the message she called me.

Tamia: "Happy birthday bitch how are you feeling"

Y/n: "Omg I'm so excited I haven't even seen Lathan yet. But I love you baby thanks for the message this morning".

Tamia: " Of course by the I sent a package to your house and I have a present for you but that might have to wait til tomorrow. I'll talk to you later make sure you tell me about your day".

Y/n: "Bye I'll text you or call you tonight".

Tamia: "You better"

Y/n: "I can't promise".

I hang up the phone and go to put on my Gucci slides. I walk out of the room and was shocked to see large vases of red roses on each step. Aww I take a photo for memories. I start making my way down the stairs to see a large box of European chocolate at the bottom. I pick it up and hold it while I make my way to the living room to see Lathan with a tone of present bags, more candy, and white roses waiting for me.

Y/n: "Baby I love you"Mosey: "Come here beautiful "I walk over to him he kisses me and grabs my butt before spinning me around

Mosey: "Come here beautiful "
I walk over to him he kisses me and grabs my butt before spinning me around. I feel him putting something on my neck and I look down to see a silver diamond chain that says my name with dripping letters. The letter are just the perfect size and the chain has diamonds too.
Y/n: I can't believe you woke up this early and planned all of this for me. I grab his face and kiss him I love it babe.
Mosey: It's no problem babe I wanna make this your best birthday that's all. I us matching chains".
He pulls out an identical chain except it says his name.
Mosey: "Were gonna have to wear these tonight at your party".
Y/n: "Your so cute I say grabbing one of his curls"
He takes my hand and leads me towards the presents.
Mosey: "Open um I spent a lot of time picking them out for you".
I hug him and I give him a kiss but he pulls away.
Mosey: "Open them bae" he says laughing
Y/n: "Okay you really went all out" I say grabbing the nearest bag. Only to find three shoe boxes with the cutest shoes inside.