"Have you ever meet them? Your biological parents?" Logan asks me.

"I ever met the woman who gave birth to me. She had cancer and asked me to back to he life. But I said no. I have my parents who spent everything they have to raise me and I'm not going to leave them." I said to him.

"Do they know?" Logan asks me.

"Nope. Never want to tell them. Never want to make them sad. The truth is that, they're my parents, your grandparents. They love you for who you are since you were baby." I smile at Logan.

"Even though we are not related by blood." Logan chuckles.

"I'm still love you. They're still love you. You don't need to tell me anything but I know what's inside your mind because I'm your mom. You spent about a year sleeping on my chest and listening to my heartbeat." I chuckle. "And you always said that Brooke is spoiled but you are more spoiled than her. She is now starting to sleep in her own room ever since my baby bump getting bigger. But you? Even when Brooke was born, you still didn't want to sleep in your own room. Your dad had to move you from our bedroom to your room after you fell asleep."

"That's why I always woke up in my bedroom?" Logan frowns.

"Yup." I laugh softly.

"Mommy, look." Brooke smiles at me and holds the bunny.

"Aww that's so cute. What's the name?" I smile at her.

"Lola." Brooke giggles.

"I ran over the backyard to catch that bunny." Mike sighs.

"Look, Brookey now has a bunny. You asked daddy for bunny and you also the one who have to take care of it okay." I smile at Brooke.

"Okay." Brooke nods and smiles back at me.

"Don't be like that chicken you have." I said to her.

"Where was the chicken?" Logan asks me.

"Drawn to the pool. Your dad was the one who found it." I chuckle.

"I was calling this pool cleaner people and they found the chicken drowning in the swimming pool. Have no idea how come that chicken got to the pool." Mike says to him.

"You can dry her up." Logan simply said.

"I wish but when I found it, it was already freeze. Maybe she was drowning over night. And she cried the next day." Mike chuckles and rubs Brooke's hair.

I smile at Brooke as she is just rubbing her bunny that lay down on the couch. "Have you give that bunny food?" Logan asks Brooke.

"Not yet." Brooke shakes her head.

"Come on, let's give Lola food." Logan gets up and holds the bunny. "She is so fluffy and soft." Logan giggles and walks away.

I smile and close the album photo and rest my legs. Brooke just walks away following Logan and Mike is still here sitting down next to me.

My pregnancy is already nine months old. I actually know about the gender of the baby and it's a boy but I don't want to tell Mike because I want to surprise him so I told him I didn't know.

"Do you want something?" Mike turns his face at me.

"Not at all." I shake my head and change the TV Channel. "Mike, I want that." I grin at him and point at the TV commercial.

"FRIENDS Legos? What are you? Ten?" Mike frowns.

"It's the baby." I roll my eyes.

"You can't make an excuse of everything you wanted as baby's order." Mike shakes his head.