Chapter 8

New York

Nationals in New York City. Now we are in New York and get ready for our nationals tomorrow. This is first time for me to go to New York and flew with a plane for the first time and it's still feels amazing.

Another amazing thing is I'm dating Mike Chang. I know Asian wasnt my type but I change my mind since I can see that Mike is a good boyfriend and my dad let me to choose whoever I love. He never bothered me.

Now we are just sitting down in Time Square and eating our sandwiches and feel the awesomeness of New York City.

"A year and a half ago the New Directions were nothing but a group of six misfits stumbling their way through a horrific rendition of Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat. Now here we are at the top of the show choir heap. Nationals!" Kurt grins at us.

"I wanna sing Sit Down You're Rockin the Boat if we win nationals." I chuckle.

"I want to hit up Central Park, get my frolic on." Tina says to us.

"I want to throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge." Puck simply said.

"Guys, hold on. I mean, we still have two songs to write." Finn says to us.

"Okay, Mr. Bossy Pants." Kurt rolls his eyes. "But I think we have some time for a tune before we leave." Kurt says to us.

Start spreading the news
I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York

"Guys, I have news." Rachel grins at us. "To celebrate our impending win at nationals I got us all 13 tickets to Broadway's longest-running show ever...Cats."

Everyone start cheering. I just raise my eyebrows and keep eating my sandwich with Mike sitting down behind me.

"You might want to check the dates on those tickets, Rachel because Cats closed about 11 years ago." Quinn says to Rachel.

"He did seem crazy. He charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack." Rachel grunts.

Suddenly my phone is vibrating. I take my phone from my jeans pocket and got a text from my dad to back to the hotel.

"We have to go back to the hotel. We already got the room." I said to them and put my phone back to my jeans pocket.

"How could you know that?" Puck frowns at me.

"Mr. William Michael Schuester just texted me." I said to them and stand up from my seat.

"Is that really Mr. Schue's full name?" Mercedes asks me.

"Yes." I nodded.

We then walk together to get to our hotel together. I'm just walking down next to Mike as we both holding hand each other. And smiling at each other.

"I really wanna dance in one of the broadway stage. Can I?" I turn my face at Mike.

"Sure, you can. But I'm not sure we can sneaking in there." Mike says to me.

"Ugh sucks." I roll my eyes.

"But we can try." Mike smirks at me.

"You're the best." I grin at him.

We keep walking then get into the hotel. I turn my face and see my dad is in the receptionist and take the hotel room key.

"Already done?" I ask dad.

"Yes. Come on, the bellboy will bring our stuff. Meeting in the room now." Dad says to me and give me a room key then walk away.

I look at the room number and it's on seventh floor. I hold that room key and turn my way to the elevator with Mike and Sam following us.