60

J A H S E H

I was chilling in the studio, finding new beats and adding the lyrics to them, I loved this shit. This was like a sigh of relief from everything that might be stressing me out.

"Jahseh!" Harry yelled as he walked in, shutting the door behind april and him.

"Aye cut it jit," I said as my producer cut the beat, I scooted my chair back, spinning around before looking at him. A grin was sprawled across his face.

"So, I got good and bad news! Which one?" He says as he stands in a Gucci suit, April avoiding my eyes as she looked at her heels.

This was sketchy.

"Good news." I said as I clutched my chin.

"So, you're going to rolling loud!" He yelled as my jaw dropped. This was all I ever dreamed of, I couldn't believe the words came out his mouth. I stood, shocked as I grinned and instantly jumped on Harry. I tackled him as he laughed, I did too.

"Are you serious vro? I've worked so hard for this-"

"But bad news. So don't get to excited. But it isn't that bad-"

"Harry it's fucked up." April said angrily, her face quickly turning to shock. "Sorry- it- it slipped." She said as her cheeks turned red, averting her eyes else where.

"Well what is it?" I asked as I let go of him, stepping back.

"Well- it involves- you have to- like-"

"Jahseh you have to leave Stormi." April said as Harry looked at my me.

My heart dropped, anger growing as I stared at him.

"I have to do what?! Ion think I heard you right, you said leave my fucking wife?!" I yelled as Harry's cheeks turned red, him giving a nervous laugh as he clutched his notebook.

"Okay listen, y'all aren't even married! Just chill, we- you have to fuck with Taylor because her dad-"

"No- what the fu- we nothing! I should beat the fuck out you, why the fuck would I ever do that? Fuck rolling loud, I'm not doing that fuck ass shit." I said as his face dropped. It filled red as he posed an angry facial expression.

"Over some pussy? Jahseh! You are X-X-X fucking tentacion, you can get pussy from these groupies and porn stars? Stormi just had a kid, I know you-"

I lunged at him as Rico stood from the couch, instantly stopping me.

Who the fuck does he think he is talking about her like that? He knows how much she means to me, I can't even count on my hands how many times I'd vent to him over text or in person about her.

What's so fucked up is he wanted me to get with her, now all of a sudden I need to leave her?

"Jahseh!" He yelled as breathed heavily, my anger building like fuck. "Shut the fuck up vro, don't talk about her-"

"What? You gone beat on me because I don't want you to go back to jail over a false accusation again?!"

"Why in the- get him the fuck out here for I-"