27

Ten days later...

0 likes

0 likes...
Stormiloo I've had no service these past 10 days but went to Cancun for ten days for my eighteenth birthday 🖤 I love my family, thank u guys so much 🥰  @ nannymonroe @ Treyneymar @ Bannanabrianna @ brianasmama02

I hit the blue button as I sat on the couch, looking over more of the photos from my ten day trip.

It was such a surprise, I had no clue. My nanny had already been planning it since I was young, since she believes eighteen is a milestone stage. She invited Trey, a bunch of my dads side of the family, who have nothing to do with him since the scandal.

Even my moms side came and I had a blast.

But something happened, that made Neymar and I closer. We'll get to those details later through, back to the trip.

We went rock climbing, rode in a helicopter, swam in the ocean, and many more fun things. I got so tan, and I felt honestly so much better about myself. My family's unconditional love and support brought me back to life, and I'm extremely grateful.

I wasn't mad at my mom, or my dad anymore. I was just regular ole Stormi again. It felt nice to have some family time and to take a break from reality, I was what felt like heaven for ten days and it was more then amazing.

I had no chance to sulk in social media, which made means better. It felt like a nice breath of fresh air, and ocean water. Oh yea, I think I consumed half my body weight of Cancun water.

Now onto Neymar. Let's revisit that moment,

"Today has been so much fun!" I yell as I flop down on the white sheets, smelling like flower and a heaven. I had finish my shower, as Neymar stood in the doorway looking at me. He was smiling, his shoulder leaned on the wall.

"I'm glad, you deserve it more then anyone I know."  He says as he walks towards my bed, sitting down on it. I get up, sitting on my knees as him and I look at eachother.

It was like space stopped and- all I could notice was his eyes. So green, and full of life. At this moment I was looking over ever aspect of his face, but his eyes  stood out the most as we looked back into eachothers.

I couldn't put my finger on the tension, but it seemed to be sexual like. Over the past days I've seen Neymar shirtless, the sweat that dropped down his body, his abs, and V-line. The pictures that he's let me take of him these past five days, send my body in shock waves.

I wasn't too sure where this secret affiliation came from, but at this point I didn't wanna ask

I wasn't too sure where this secret affiliation came from, but at this point I didn't wanna ask. I grabbed his face, instantly climbing onto his lap and kissing him.

I wasn't too sure if it was my hormones that was making him so undeniably beautiful right now, or what it was, but it was an extremely pulling urge.

His hands snakes down to my ass, squeezing it as we kissed. His long tongue deep inside my mouth as mine was in his, the lust causing me to soak between my legs. He tasted sweet, just as imagined.

He swiftly flipped me over, stopping kissing me to ask a question.

"Can I?"

My nanny always said, "lose it to someone who will be in your life forever." She might've been talking about when I'm married, but I used it for an entire other reason. I loved Neymar, and I know he would never hurt me.

So, I did the unthinkable with him.

-
Long story short, he took my virginity.

And I didn't regret it, it was painless but painful. It was a pleasurable pain, and he was so gentle with me and took care of me right after. Surprisingly I didn't bleed, which I was stoked about.

But here's the thing, since that night, my feelings aren't the same towards him. I like him, and he likes me. I didn't want things to go this way because I love the bestfriend relationship we have but, I can't control my feelings.

He asked me to be his girlfriend the last day in front of everyone, and I accepted it. I was head over heels for him, and it was kinda weird but I liked it.

He was so gentle, and sweet, and had the biggest heart. We've known eachother for four years, and I felt the love as I accepted being his girlfriend. But it was fast, but he also took my virginity which means I should be with him.

Since then, the sex is none stop. Even before he asked he last day of the trip, we Atleast did it more then ten times from when he took my virginity to now.

He sadly had left me by my lonely to visit his family in Newyork, and to pursue his dreams in becoming a soccer player. So for five days a week, seven hours a day he'll be practicing in Barcelona.

But he swore on visits during weekends and holidays, which I was excited about but said I wasn't going to see him for seven days.

I sighed before brushing my hair, as we both took a shower together before we left. My phone dinged on the counter as I looked down at it. I bit my lip, smiling at Neymar's text.

Neymar🥰:
i am having Stormi withdrawals

Stormi:
I am having Neymar withdrawals :(

Neymar🥰:
I can't wait to be home with you my love.

Stormi:
You too, I'm going to catch up on some sleep. Goodnight 🥰

Neymar🥰:
Goodnight my princess 🖤