28

J A H S E H

"Damn, you like that? Huh?" I whispered in the white girls ear as I drilled inside of her. She moaned, causing the other female she was eating out to moan.

A couple strokes later she was done for, as was I.

"Jahseh, you fuck me so good." She says as I catch my breath, pulling my boxers up a minute later. "I know." I say before buckling my belt.

My phone dinged as I looked down.

Stoke in her throat:
Aye bru ummmm you fuck with Stormi right?

Jahseh:
When i want too.. wassup jit?

Stoke in her throat:
Welll you know how me and Kylie ended shit and I started fucking Brianna her cousin?

Jahseh:
Mhm

Stoke in her throat:
Well she told me that Stormi got her virginity taken by some trey guy and I guess they date now??? Just thought u should kno.

Jahseh:
Lol good looks.

Stoke in her throat:
Jahseh don't do no crazy shit, remember she ain't yo girl
Read..

I wish I could describe the feeling I felt, I was- hurt. And I didn't fuck with it at all, why do I feel this way?

I was angered, I was heated as fuck thinking about him touching her. I clenched my jaw, leaving the random bitches house and getting straight into my car.

I sped quickly to her house, almost causing a wreck but my blood was boiling thinking about him touching her.

i pulled up quick, texting her.

I'm gonna switch POV :) so sorry if that bothers you.

s t o r m i

I was awoken by my phone buzzing crazily next to my head, I swiped over not even checking who it was that was calling me this late.

"Open the door."

I realized it was Jahseh from his raspy voice, I sighed. Not to keen on seeing him since I really had forgotten about him.

"Jahseh no, it's too late-"

The phone line went dead before I could say much more, I sighed, standing up to use the restroom. I stood tiredly, my eyes heavy as my cold small feet walked across the hall towards the bathroom.

Once I was done, I washed my hands, checking my face out and fixing my curls. I wrapped them into a ponytail with my scrunchie, walking towards my room a minute later.

Jahseh sat on my bed, staring at me, I could sense from his composure that he was angry. Now what it was, is what I needed to know next.

"I can see your happy to see me." I say as I shut the door, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

He wears ripped black jeans, Gucci sandals, and a white wife beater. His signature long, silver chocked hanging from his neck. His chin sat on his hand, as his elbows stood on his knees. His eyes seemed to somehow blaze anger as his jaw bone stayed clenched.