Crazy Youngsters (Part 2)

"Are you certain you want to do this, angel?"

"We don't have to play, we can just watch them!" Aziraphale says happily. The demon stares at him.

"You just agreed to play, you know that right?"

"But, I-I don't want to play... I just wanted to make sure nobody got into something they didn't want." Crowley rubbed his temples.

"No- It's, ugh, fine. I'll play in your place while you keep watch. But you owe me a big one, angel." Aziraphale smiles, giving Crowley a small kiss on the cheek, making the demon blush.

"Thank you so much, dear!" He turns back to the house, taking Crowley's hand and leading her to the living room. Azi sits on the couch and Crowley makes herself comfortable in front of him, sitting on the floor.

Once everyone who wants to play have some fresh drinks and are ready to play, Warlock stands explaining the rules.

"Alright, here's how it works. The person who spins the bottle has to kiss the person it's pointing to. If it happens twice in a row, you have to use tongue." Everyone cheers to the last words. "Also, if the bottle falls back on yourself, you get to pick who you want to kiss, everyone understands?" All the teens in the circle nod in agreement. Crowley was not interested in kissing any of these people, but she made a promise to her angel that she would play. And so she will.

The first person to go is a guy named Aiden. He's the one who flirted with Crowley earlier. The whole time, she kept her fingers crossed it wouldn't land on her. When Aziraphale noticed the bottle was about to stop on Crowley, he use a little miracle to keep it spinning till it stopped on the person next to him.

"Oooh, Thea and Aiden!" Warlock exclaims. Everyone starts to scream when they lean towards each other until their lips touch. They sit back down, and it is now the girl's turn.

The rounds keep going without landing once on Crowley. He was grateful for it. Until, unfortunately, Warlock spins the bottle. Aziraphale's attention was elsewhere and didn't notice until it was too late. The tip pointed directly at the demon. Sweat started dripping from Crowley's forehead. He nudged the angel's legs, until he noticed the situation.

"Fuck..." Aziraphale whispered.

Warlock starts to lean in. Crowley hesitantly brings himself forward. It was just Warlock, right? I mean, he babysat him for 11 years and changed his diapers more then he could count, but if he really thought about it, it was better him then Aiden. He made it quick. Just a peck. Nothing fancy. He pulled back quickly, very uncomfortable. Not saying anything more, he spins the bottle right away. Hoping it wouldn't land on anyone he didn't know, or Aiden.

In the background, Aziraphale was frozen, unable to decide what he should do. Let Crowley's faith decide? Or miracle the bottle so it lands on the demon and he can choose his own faith?

He snapped his finger out of spite. The bottle pointing at Crowley.

"Oh! Carly! That means you have to choose someone." Warlock smiles. "Who you gonna pick?" Crowley turns towards Aziraphale, ignoring the loud screams around her. Without thinking, he pulls on the angel's jacket, pulling him into an intense kiss. When he pulls back, Azi is frozen, baffled by the demon's gesture.

"That's not fair! The guy's not even playing!" Aiden complains.

"And 'the guy' is my boyfriend and I can kiss him if I want to." Crowley crosses his arms, defensive and protective of Aziraphale. Hearing the word 'boyfriend' made the angel shiver. The sound of it was so, tempting. Like it was right and somewhat true.

Crowley spins the bottle again, eager to finish this stupid game. He sits back, crossing his arm, still trying to guard his own reputation. By miracle, the bottle lands on him once again. He looks up at Aziraphale who confirms that this wasn't his doing.

"Two in a row! God, bless you!" Warlocks laughs.

"You know that means tongue, right?" Aiden winks flirtatiously.

Crowley rolls his eyes, turning back to the angel. He looks at him intently, asking for his permission. Aziraphale gulps, nodding nervously. The demon cups his chin lightly, pulling him closer to him. He could feel his breath against his lips, teasing. He leans in, their lips brushing against each other, until they start to kiss each other passionately. Not wanting to let go of each other, they continue on, until Aiden interrupts.

"Ok, there. Get a room you two." They break apart, breathing heavily.

"I-" Crowley coughs. "I think we should go." Aziraphale nods, still charmed by the kiss. The demon takes his hand, and leads him outside the flat, all the way to his car. Once they are hidden from the public, they turn back to their normal selves.

None of them said a word the whole drive. They drove silently, and awkwardly. Crowley kept his foot on the pedal. Aziraphale was holding on.

A few minutes later, Crowley parked his car in front of the angel's bookshop.

"Well, thank you for the ride, dear. I'll see you tomorrow?" The angel unlocks the handle, opening the door slightly.

"Wait..." Crowley starts. "Can we talk about what happened?" Aziraphale closed the door again, but not adding another word.

"I- uh. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I, I got carried away, and I didn't mean to make it last that long and-" He stops as the angel puts a hand on his, holding it tightly.

"Crowley, stop." He leans in towards the demon, kissing him softly. "I didn't mind the attention." He adds teasingly before leaving the car. "Goodnight Crowley." The demon waves, trying to hide his joy. He then drives away, blasting his favorite songs, happier then he's ever been.