He Knew

(Little Smut)

It was another ordinary day in the London Park. A demon, and an angel, sitting side by side, chatting about nothing, and everything. The angel, Aziraphale, was describing the latest desert he tasted. He described it as both sweet and bitter.

"Quite the taste festival." He said.

"I could definitely see how."

Crowley wasn't paying much attention to the conversation. Not that he disliked spending time with the holy creature, but his mind was elsewhere, growing with anxiety.

It had been weeks since the snake planned this evening. He didn't want anything big and bright, it wasn't much of a reveal either, but he still thought it might be a surprise to the angel. Today, Crowley decided he would finally admit his feelings for Aziraphale.

It was a strange feeling of nerves and excitement that the demon was experiencing. He had never been this anxious to talk to the angel. He was sweating, his hands were warm and his breath was shaky. He thought to himself, if he was going to do this today, he had to it now. Just rip it off quickly, like a Band-Aid. That's what he used to say to the young Warlock. He coughed gently, trying to mute Aziraphale for a few seconds. When he continued to speak, Crowley spoke his name softly, but still no silence. For the last try, the demon almost screamed his name. The angel quieted down, looking ar him with worry at the sudden change of behaviour.

"Y-yes? What is it dear?"

Crowley stayed silent, his fingers twitching with nerves. He could do this. This was his chance.

"A-Azi, I- uh, I just wanted to say, uhm...." The angel looked at his partner longingly, waiting for a full sentence. The demon cleared his throat before continuing.

"IJUSTWANTEDTOSAYTHATILOVEYOUANDTHATI'VEBEENINLOVEWITHYOUFORTHEPAST6000YEARS!"

Aziraphale looked back at his hands, smiling.

"I know."

Crowley stared at him intregued. He didn't know if he was happy, enraged or melancholic of the situation.

"What do you mean you knew?!"

"I've known for quite a while, dear. I was just waiting for you to make the move." He smirked and grabbed Crowley's collar, pulling him into an intense, passionate kiss. After a few breathless seconds, they both pull back, gasping for air. Crowley closed his eyes, waiting for the world to stop spinning.

When he opened them again, he found himself in the bookshop, sitting on the sofa, Aziraphale by his side. The angel cupped the demon's face with his hand, gently caressing his cheek.

"You know, I've been tempted to do this for a long time, my sweet. But we all know, only a demon can tempt an angel." He winked, and stood, offering his hand to the demon, suggesting him to follow. Crowley took the offer, and followed the angel to his room, where he closed the door behind him. As soon as the lock was heard, Aziraphale found Crowley's hips , pushing him against the door, kissing him deeply. A desperate moan escaped the demon's throat.

"You're craving this too, aren't you?" The angel asked.

"I never knew you were so, wild, angel."

"Guess even after 6000 years, we still have a lot to learn from each other."

They both started to undress each other, without letting the kiss break. Now both in their underwear, Aziraphale leaned over the demon's body, on the bed, kissing his neck, making his way slowly down his chest. Crowley chuckled of pleasure, letting the angel do his thing. Every inch of his body, begging for more. A tingle running around, making him moan every time he felt Aziraphale's lips against his skin.

"Angel, my- my wings..." Before he could finish his sentence, dark black feathers expanded on the bed, making Aziraphale jump.

"Oh my... Crowley." He reached for the wings, touching them slightly. The motion making Crowley tense even more.

"Oh G- Jeez... " Aziraphale pulled back from his grip.

"Did I hurt you? Oh dear, I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean to-"

"No! Don't stop. This is, incredible." The demon kept begging for the angel to tease him until eventually, Aziraphale's wings exposed themselves as well. Crowley now teasing the angel as well.

"I never knew this could feel so...right." Crowley said, breathing heavily. "I love you, angel." Aziraphale answered by planting a wistful kiss on his lips.

Both the angel and the demon knew that this would probably lead to heavy consequences, but as long as they had each other, they could go through anything. <3