Pt. 32: Stay out of my way!

The auction
The mission, Sara POV

We all have been prepared and it is time for the mission. Nia gave the credential to each one of us. "Alright team, let's go get some drugs..."

Just like what we predicted, they check the ID and we have to lie, of course. The auction starts not long after we get in since everyone else has arrived. Nick and Ray try to get friendly with the other buyers while Alex and I walk around to find the drugs and the antidote. A man start talking on the small stage and he is not Lex.

"If I could have your attention, thank you all, for coming. I promise, it will be well worth your time."

"Have anyone seen Lex?" They all negatively answer through their comm and Nia continue.

"I scan every CCTV that Nick and Leo put yesterday, doesn't even see him. Not even his shadow..."

Alex talk to me. "Do you think this is a trap?"

"It might be but  don't worry, you have all of your team covering this island. They are outnumbered."

"Yeah, you're right.." not long after "Hey Sara, isn't that the drugs..? We see the blue things and it is already packed in a transparent boxes. They have two giants guards around it.

"We got eyes on the drugs. Don't move yet. Mick, stay close. The antidote might be with any of them."

"The antidote might be with them. Two guys behind the stage. They checked their jacket." Nick whisper.

"Good. Nick, Ray get the antidote. Mick, Leo... the drugs. Come closer.."

We didn't pay much attention to the guy speech but the hall went silent when the other guy start talking.

"Change of plans....."

Lex POV

I knew it was all set up! They think they can catch me, no, they are not. I watch the live streaming from the auction in my chalet somewhere in the woods. I take my phone and calls Lena.

"Where are you?" Cold voice and I laugh.

"Hey sis... Yeah I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you? How my soon to be in-law?"

"Cut the crap Lex. What do you want?!"

"Aahhh, still remember my name I see.. So kind of you..  But, what that girl name is...? Katy? No no.. Kenny? No not cute.. Kara... yes, Kara..."

"What. Do. You. Want?!" She's not yelling, but she is angry. Good.

"You wanna know what I want Lena? Okay, I'll tell you.. I want you to STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!! Don't mess with my freaking business!"

"Killing innocent people, hurt people, selling  drugs, creating monsters... you called it business? Stop doing what you are doing..! You did more harm than good! How can you call it a business?!"

"Well at least I am still alive.. I don't know about your friends."

"What about my friends..?"

"Ohhh Lena, Lena... You, are, so, damn weak.. How about this, tell your friends to back off or die..."

"Go to hell."

"God bless..." I hung up and call my guy over there. "I give 30% discount to whoever's kill them. NOW!"

Back to the auction

"Change of plans. The boss will generously provide 30% discount to organizations which kill and bring us the heads of these mans."

Mick talks through comm "May we burn and freeze some stuff now?"

"I wish you would.. Now!" Sara take out her sticks.

 Now!" Sara take out her sticks

Nia talks to their comm "Guys, it was all set up! You need to get out of there!"

Mick answer "I have burned the drugs!"

Alex asks "Ray, Nick.. Did you get the antidote?"

Both Nick and Ray answer "a little busy here!" Both punching people from each others back.

I turn my back to whip my sticks and thought they are normal human but they are the giants. I hit them with my sticks and of course it's broken. "Guys..  A little help here.."

Alex shoot some people to get to me "coming! Sara get down!" She shoot both of them and we escape. "You really need to learn how to use this..." show the gun.

"Well, I only know punch, stab and screw things..." Nick yells and it is time to get out.

"We got the antidote!! Let's go!"