Departure

Barry was bit cranky. To say in few words, he was little nervous and little giddy about giving interview. Sure, he had given interviews before but to Iris, his best friend and also not on another earth where he couldn't even relate that how he came out of nowhere. But he knew no matter what, he couldn't risk losing the information of multiverse. Last thing he needed was another evil speedster sending metas all over to make him get stronger and faster like raising Christmas turkey and then to take away his speed.

It was probably silly to think about all this stuff. Instead he began to focus on kara instead.. She had been stunning amazing and so nice to him since he met. He debated whether to tell her his secret or not . He eventually shrugged having knowing that less the people knew. more the good and safe they will be. He liked her . He tried to wave that thought aside but it just keep budging up but he was unaware about how kara feel towards him. The clock was now one hour before he was supposed to meet Miss Grant for interview. Suddenly he heard commotion in nearby streets in which he was walking after bading to kara in office.
He quickly changed into his flash costume and saw Supergirl already there battling a seven thousand pound monster looking giant alien. Well guess every normal meta king shark will be alien here. He saw then to his surprise that kara got weak like she was paralysed. He also noticed a green tinting light towards her. Well! that must be her weakness after so many strengths .Time to save national city's hero. Flash quickly started to run around the alien with green rock and started to store large watt of electricity. He finally let go towards monster which knocked him out. He removed that green rock from surroundings and phased it deep in earth. He then returned where he saw Supergirl standing barely.

"Well work is done, Sup! " Barry said.
"Yeah. ... " She stumbled. He caught her and helped her standing still.
" Yup. You need rest. Go back. I will be gone in a flash. " Flash said smiling while racing away. Supergirl smiled to herself. She wanted to know more about flash. He caught her off guard as same as Barry.
"Gosh! Barry is flash maybe. Nope. It can't be. " She began to think while flying away and then resting her head on couch.

(Meanwhile at Catco)
Barry was eating his seventh ice cream when he saw that it was 8:00 pm already. He quickly flashed in Miss Grant's balcony while she was just getting ready for taking interview scaring her at moment.

"Well what do we have here, National City's new hero red streak trailer who call himself flash. " She chided.

"Yupp. So what are your questions? I am kind of really excited and nervous about it. " Barry asked.

"Where are you form? "

'Let's just say that I am from very far away. Maybe you wouldn't even think of that place. ' Barry said.

"Well ok. What are your powers? "

'I Mean i am still unaware of lot of skills I may have but I can run incredibly fast and this is still more close to my initial speed . I can get lot faster. " He said

"Are you faster than Supergirl? " Cat interrupted.

'Oh! I don't wanna offend her. She is amazing hero. But ya they do call me the fastest man alive. So I am pretty sure I can beat her in race. Guess we would have to actually race to find out. ' flash said laughing.

"Will be a sight to see. What about your other powers? " She asked.

"Well I can throw lightning, give supersonic punches, vibrate my vocal chords and my body to any frequency and time travel so far. " Flash said keeping travelling to other earths and phasing to himself.

"You can time travel? " She asked wide stared.

"Yup. I saved a city from tsunami by running around it and I travelled back in time one day before for first time. So yeah. " He said calmly.

"How long you are gonna stay in national city? " She asked.

"I have no idea but I guess pretty long considering I have taken attachment to city . " He said mildly.

"Or to someone. " She said with smirk.

'Nope... No" He said unconvincing.

'Even with your vibrating face, I can tell you are unconvinced. Anyway that will be all." She said walking away.

"My pleasure" As he jumped out of window and ran down the wall to kara's house. He knew he had to tell kara. Kara was awake eating noddles now when he knocked on door.

"Hey Barry" She said with both giddy feeling and surprise.

"Hey kara. Sorry. Just wanted to tell you something. I mean i can come back later if... " He began when kara grabbed him and pulled inside as she shut the door.

"What about now? " She said.

'Cheesy. Well how should I say this like explaining reason or just tell in one go.? ' he debated aloud.

'You are thinking now. Come on just tell me. ' she said looking in his eyes.

'I AM THE FLASH' he said. She tensed for a moment then smiled.

'That's awesome. I was feeling like I know you. ' she said excited.

'Yeah! So partners. Supergirl, wanna be my sidekick? ' he said and then teased her.

'Would you like your arms intact or not, Barry? I am not anyone's sidekick. ' She said flustered.

'Sorry' He said.

'Hey! I was joking. Come on, streaky. ' she teased him.

'Oh! You messed up big time, steely. 'He said playfully punching her arm. As they both laughed, suddenly a portal began to appear and Nora Allen walked out.

'Mom' Barry said gasping as he felt surge of emotions.

"I am Speedforce, child. All of speedster in any earth or universe are in my entity. Now since no one is there in speedforce cell, it is likely to cause unbalanced shocks on earths, only you can protect everything by staying within speedforce. " She said.

Barry was confused but he knew he couldn't let world be havocked. He had to go.
'I have to go , kara. It was so nice meeting you. ' he said. Kara began to grow sad as few tears wetted her face.

'Why does everyone leave me? ' she cried as Barry held her face.

'Hey! I an gonna come back . I am not leaving you. '

Promise?

Promise he said