chapter twenty five

[edited.]

Jungkook lets Junho to be on his arms but still glaring at his father.

"We'll go back to the hotel first." Jungkook decides and grabs Taehyung's hand, pulling him to follow the older.

Taehyung put on an apologetic smile to the rest of them and follows Jungkook to get back to the hotel first.

After the couple left, the remaining Jeons stay quiet until Lily, the only woman in the Jeon's siblings speak up.

"Jungho, I know that you're friends with Seungho, but he's not good for you. You see, he's just too sly. I know that he's friends with us all, I just don't like it when he and Jiyoon attack Taehyung like that. I say that Taehyung is an angel to not punch him straight on his face."

Her husband, Dongmin nods, agreeing with his wife's words.

"I know that you feel that you'll betray your friendship if you let Jungkook be together with Tae but you need to open your eyes and know that Jungkook won't be happy if you force him to marry Sora. And to be honest I agree to say that Sora is a slut. Everybody in the fashion industry knows how greed she is." Dongmin added.

Jungho just lets out a sigh.

"It's not like that, Noona." Jungmin, the youngest of the Jeon siblings suddenly said.

They know that if Jungmin calls them in honorific, then it's a serious matter.

All of them including the young Jeon turns their heads to Jungmin.

"It's all just part of the plan by Jungho," Jungmin said in a serious voice making the rest of them made a confused face except Jungho and Yoona.

"Yes, Jungmin's right it's just part of my plan. Seriously Lil, do you think I'm that stupid?" Jungho suddenly laughs making the rest of them looking strangely at Jungho.

"I know that he's just running after my empire, that's why I asked him to join us to Hawaii so I can make a move on taking his company back in Korea," Jungho said, Yoona nods agreeing.

"Guys, Jungho isn't that cruel to make Jungkook suffer marrying Sora." Yoona added with a giggle.

The other Jeons starts to look at each other before they,

"EXPLAIN!"

yelled together making Jungho startled, surprised.

"Well..." Jungho said.

••••

Flashback

Jungkook suddenly was called by his father and told him to meet the older man at his house.

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you, just come home." His father ordered him.

Jungkook who was confused just agreed to him and said yes.

"And don't forget to bring Taehyung too." Jungho added before ending the phone call.

Thank God it was a day where Taehyung isn't having his photoshoot or college,

Jungkook then calls Tae.

"Tae, I'll pick you up from your fitting," Jungkook said to Tae once Taehyung answered the phone.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked with a worried voice.

Jungkook chuckled at his baby's concerns.

"Nah, father just wants to meet us both," Jungkook replied.

"Okay. I'll be finished in 15 minutes, just pick me up now Koo. It's quite far from your company." Taehyung said.

"Hmm... I'll see you soon bub." Jungkook then ended the call and left his office to go pick up Tae.

••••

Taehyung and Jungkook finally arrived at the Jeon's main mansion. Both of them entered the house and found Yoona together with Jungho sitting in the private living room on the second floor.

"Hey, mom." Jungkook kissed his mother's cheek and bows to his father, while Taehyung...

Well... He actually jumps to Jungho's torso who gladly accepts him with a hearty laugh.

Jungkook was just standing there with confusion spreads his whole face.

"Uhmm... What's happening here?" Jungkook growls.

Yoona and Jungho just laugh at Jungkook's possessiveness towards Taehyung.

"Chill Kook, I won't take Taetae from you." Jungho joked to Jungkook.

Jungkook rubs his temples and cursed inside his head.

Taehyung got off from Jungho and attacks Jungkook with his hug making both of them fell on the sofa.

"Aww... Koo... don't be mad." Taehyung pouts and kissed Jungkook's cheek before moving to seat beside Jungkook on the sofa.

"Uncle Jungho already explained it to me, that rejection was just his idea so that Seungho won't harm me. That's why he always looked like he despised me. But in reality, he always begs sorry to me after being harsh to his future son-in-law you know." Taehyung said that with a cheeky tone that made Yoona and Jungho laughs.

Jungkook stayed still, progressing on what Taehyung said.

"Wait... So, you guys know each other?" Jungkook asked.

The three of them nods, making Jungkook look dumb.

Jungkook lets out a frustrated sigh before messing his hair with all of the craziness around them.

"Anyway, I want to say sorry to you Jungkook. I didn't mean to be harsh on Taehyung but we know that you will act stupid if you know any of this and we don't want to blow up the plan to crush Seungho." Jungho explained.

"So, you know that Seungho is actually trying to steal the company? DADD!! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" Jungkook throws tantrums like a little kid.

Taehyung and Yoona just rolled their eyes, used to a child Jungkook who exactly looks like his son when he's cranky.

"Jungkook, stop with the look. You're not 5 anymore." Yoona shakes her head.

"So, you're actually okay with me being with Taehyung?" Jungkook once again asked carefully to Jungho.

"YESS!!" Both of his parents answered.

••••

"So... That was all acting?" Soyeon aksed.

Jungho, Yoona, and Jungmin nod their heads.

The rest of them lets out a relieved sigh, they all are actually already fond of Taehyung. I mean, who doesn't? Being an angel he is, everybody loves him. Even with that sassy personality.

"I didn't know you're this tricky Jungho." Lily pats his shoulder, making the whole room burst in laughter. 

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thanks for reading🖤