chapter seven

[edited.]

They finally arrive back at Jungkook's house and once Jungkook opened he got out of the car he immediately told his maids to get the shopping bags and place them in his room. The master bedroom, making some female young maids annoyed silently since they actually fell in love with the young CEO.

Taehyung doesn't notice this since he quickly went inside with a couple of shopping bags in his hands and went straight to Junho's bedroom cause Mrs.Gong told him that Junho was crying.

He opened Junho's door and his heart sunk seeing the little boy cried so hard and calling for him.

"Papaa!!" Junho sobs.

"Baby, papa's here." He quickly walked to Junho's bed and wrapped his slender arms around the boy torso who immediately hugged him back sobbing harder.

Jungkook entered the room and found the two were hugging each other. He just smiles to himself and walked silently towards them.

Taehyung notices Jungkook and signs him to be quite pointing at Junho who is slowly falling back asleep.

Jungkook just sat on the sofa and watched Taehyung calming Junho down.

After a while, Junho was back sleeping and Taehyung carefully laid him on his bed before standing up and walked to the sofa where Jungkook sat.

He sat down beside Jungkook and lean his body back to rest his body on the sofa before Jungkook suddenly pulled him on top of his body making his face facing Jungkook's chest while Jungkook had his arms around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung's waist is now Jungkook's favorite part of the other's body. He claimed it to be his and will hug it every time he can. They fell into a comfortable silence, busy with their own thoughts.

Not long after, Taehyung heard a snore. When he lifted his head from Jungkook's chest, he saw the older was asleep with mouth a bit open, revealing his bunny teeth that made him looked like a baby, not the usual cold Jungkook.

Taehyung carefully laid Jungkook on the sofa and took a blanket that was placed on the edge of the sofa, putting it on Jungkook. He then kissed the older's forehead before checking Junho who was still asleep before coming out of the room.

••••

The sun has already gone down and the moon was up. It was dinner time when Jungkook woke up. He was blank for a second before noticing that there's no Taehyung in the room.

He started to panic in his head but still manage to checks his son first before going out of the room. He started pacing around the house checking his bedroom, guest rooms, and finally, a smell of something delicious lingers from the kitchen.

He ran to the kitchen and found Taehyung cooking dinner with changed clothes. He wore one of Jungkook's hoodie with a gym short that he bought earlier.

Jungkook silently let a relieved sigh knowing that Taehyung didn't go back to his apartment. Jungkook slowly walked behind Taehyung and kissed the others cheek making Taehyung jumped a bit in surprise.

"Hey." Jungkook softly said to Taehyung.

"Hey." He replied still busy with his cooking. Jungkook kept sticking to Taehyung until Taehyung wiggled a bit.

"Jungkook, go wake Junho up, dinner is ready." Jungkook nods and kissed Taehyung's cheek sneakily before running off to Junho's bedroom, waking his boy up.

Taehyung just shakes his head with a smile on his face.

••••

The dinner went peaceful with Junho talking about stuff that made Taehyung went uwu on him. After the dinner, they went to the home theater to watch finding nemo at Junho's request.