chapter six

[edited.]

Once they arrive at Jungkook's house, Taehyung asked Jungkook where's Junho's room and tucked him to bed.

He carefully put Junho in his bed and pats him to sleep. He kissed Junho's forehead before leaving the room and went to the kitchen that he slightly saw when he enters the older's house.

 He kissed Junho's forehead before leaving the room and went to the kitchen that he slightly saw when he enters the older's house

He found Jungkook was standing in the kitchen, leaning at the counter drinking water.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung standing across him from the counter walked to Taehyung and sat on the chair pulling Taehyung to his lap.

Taehyung gasped, surprised before finally relaxed, and leaned his back to Jungkook's chest.

"You know Tae, I think I might fall for you." Jungkook confessed.

Taehyung just smiled at the confession before turning his body to face Jungkook and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I might too." He confessed back shyly and looked down blushing.

Taehyung was sure that he had feelings for the other since their first meeting. He felt a connection to Jungkook and the same goes to Jungkook.

They felt pure happiness and comfort when they're together even though it's just their second meeting.

Love can never be predicted, people can fall in love at first sight or waiting for the right time to come. Towards your childhood best friend or someone you just met.

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung with tender eyes while Taehyung continued to put his head down before hiding his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Don't look at me like that." Taehyung whined and slapped the broad chest.

Jungkook laughed and pulled Taehyung back so the smaller can face him and leaned closer to Taehyung's face.

Taehyung stays silent and stared at Jungkook's sharp eye. He moved his eyes to Jungkook's lips before smashing their lips together.

Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung back, wrapping his arms around the slim waist, pulling Taehyung closer. Jungkook deepened the kiss by poking his tongue on Tae's lower lip asking for permission which Taehyung granted and opened his mouth.

They fight for dominance for a couple minutes before Taehyung gave up and lets the taller male explore his cavern.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's chest pulled back with a small pant, out of breath from the kiss.

Jungkook just stared at the beauty in front of him before pecking the rosy plump lips, making the other giggle.

"Stay." Jungkook ordered. He doesn't want to separate from Taehyung just yet.

"I need to get my clothes."

Jungkook wrapped Taehyung's legs around his legs, picking him up and grabbed his car key.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked confused.

"To buy you clothes." Jungkook said with a duh voice.

"Junho's still asleep." Taehyung tried to reason out not wanting to go out. 

"There are maids in this house, totally fine and I'm sure that Mrs. Gong will call us if something happens." Jungkook pulled Taehyung to out of the kitchen.

"Nooo... Let's just go to my apartment to get my clothes." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook just laughed and went to the garage to get his car with Taehyung being carried by him.

••••

They arrive at the mall after small arguments going on in the car. Taehyung finally agreed to buy new clothes to keep it at Jungkook's house so he doesn't need to worry about clothes when he sleeps over.

Jungkook had his arms around Taehyung's waist while strolling around the mall.

Taehyung pointed Gucci shop in front of them with Jungkook nodding, agreeing to enter the store.

Taehyung went to look for clothes and Jungkook decided to rest his body on the sofa that was placed in the middle of the store. Jungkook was busy with his phone, while Taehyung went to the fitting room to try some clothes on.

After trying some clothes, he went to the cashier to pay what he gets and telling the workers to hurry up since he doesn't want to make Jungkook wait even more.

"That'll be $15,550."

Taehyung was getting his wallet from his bag when suddenly an arm appeared from his behind.

"Here." Jungkook appeared from behind.

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook before swatting the muscular arm.

"Don't pay for me." Taehyung sassily said. He then grabbed his own card and gave it to the cashier.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. Usually, when he shops with his exes, they always act like they forget their wallet so Jungkook can pay them. Yet, Taehyung is different, he doesn't want people to pay for him.

After they're done, they went to a couple stores to buy stuff for Taehyung to put at Jungkook house. But there's one particular store that made Jungkook stuck in front of the shop.

Victoria Secret.

Taehyung was casually walking into the store when he notices that Jungkook wasn't walking beside him anymore. He stopped his step and turned his head to the back and saw Jungkook with mouth gape open and eyes wide.

"Are you coming in?" Taehyung asked with one eyebrow rose.

"Uhhh... I was just... Well... Y-y-yeah." Jungkook never in his life stutter like this and Taehyung is the first person who made him stutter. He then walked inside the store and quickly speed his pace and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, hiding his face on the younger's neck.

Taehyung just chuckle and stroked Jungkook's arms that is wrapped around his waist, calming the embarrassed man down.

"It's fine Koo." His soothing voice made Jungkook calmed a bit and followed Taehyung's steps around the store sticking like a penguin.

Taehyung who doesn't mind Jungkook just keeps walking around the store, picking some bralettes and panties. He too bought a nightgown that's not too revealing since there will be Junho running around the house and he doesn't want to ruin the innocent boy up.

"Are you done?" Jungkook mumbled in Taehyung's neck making him giggle since it's ticklish and nods to answer Jungkook's question.

They walked to the cashier and pays for the lingerie with Taehyung's own money of course. After that surprising attack for Jungkook, they went home since they left when Junho was asleep and worried for the little one to cry when he doesn't see them when he wakes up.

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thank you for reading🖤