The seemingly endless hours passed by as Y/n longingly waited for the airplane to land. Soon (after 8 motherf*cking hours) the plane landed, and Y/n hurried off. The cool night air hit her face pleasantly as she stepped out of the airport doors, and she smiled.

It wouldn't be long before Giorno and her were reunited. Hastily she continued her long journey back. But just as she was about to arrive to her home street, she saw a familiar figure standing not far from her in a clean black suit with his usual accessories.

"Giorno?" She called out, and the figure whirled around to look her way.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you're alright!...and I'm sorry I couldn't save you." Giorno exclaimed as he came over to Y/n and wrapped her in a warm hug. Y/n hugged him back happily, and muffled the usual "Don't worry, it wasn't your fault" against his chest.

Giorno chuckled softly, and pulled away from her with a warm smile, his eyes glinting with warmth and affection.
"You don't even know how much I missed you. I was really worried, Mista, Fugo and Focaccia were too." He told Y/n sheepishly. "He really has grown soft" thought Y/n as she laughed.

"Then I guess we should head back and go reveal that I'm not dead." Y/n said and grinned, already continuing towards the gang house. She really was childish for a 20 year old woman. Although the same could be said about his team as a whole.

"Yeah, it's really late though, so let's make it quick. I'm really tired to be honest." Giorno admitted tiredly, walking after her. All the stress had washed away, leaving only tiredness behind.

----<><>•<><>----

As they got inside, the guys were still awake, playing card games. Based on their expressions, Fugo was winning (obviously). They heard us come in, and their eyes widened in surprise when they saw Y/n. She did the good old jazz hands as she walked in, grinning like she always did. Then her smile was replaced with a frown, as she looked at her team.

"I'm really sorry that I worried you guys. I was teleported all the way to France, and I had to find a way back. I would have called, if I remembered phone numbers. Sorry I have so bad memory." She continued apologizing continuously.

"Holy shit, France?!" Focaccia yelled, and Mista spat out the drink he was drinking. Giorno looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Yeah! I met this guy and he helped me get here, when I helped him." Y/n explained the young men tiredly. It had been a really long day, and Y/n couldn't sleep in planes.

"It's fine Y/n, although, don't you remember your own number?" Fugo asked, as he gathered the cards they had been playing with previously.

"That's true... damn I didn't think of that!" Y/n facepalmed and groaned in frustration.

"Well at least you're here now!" said Focaccia with his usual cheeriness.

"True." Mista said simply in agreement.

"It was pretty eventful and I had to fight couple of stand users, but I would actually say it was worth it. The guy who helped me -Jordan, by the way- was pretty nice." She told them, and they just nodded. Giorno had stayed quiet the whole time, and he didn't seem to like the mention of Jordan.

"Calm down Gio honey, he's only a friend." Y/n said and laughed, when Giorno's eyes widened in surprise thanks to the nickname and 'honey'. They never really said mushy stuff to each other like that.

Giorno just let out an uncharacteristic grunt and turned away, a bit embarrassed. They were acting like teenagers all over again; did the day they were apart affect them that much? Why would it affect them today, they were apart long times on regular basis. Whatever it was, Y/n didn't complain. After that they all retreated to their bedrooms, all tired from the eventful day. Y/n cuddled up in the loving arms of Giorno that night with a smile on her face.

"What a bizarre adventure it has been, The Journey to you." She thought, and drifted off to sleep.

End?~

<><><><><>•<><><><><>

Thank you so much for reading this story, even though it was probably pretty mediocre and badly written.

Byyye~