"Legs are for the weak!" He laughed, shooting a confused glance my way.

"What does that even mean?" I shrugged as he smirked. I cautiously pulled my legs back.

"That look worries me," I said. "What's with the evil smirk?" Jinxx shrugged.

"Oh, nothing. Just that..." He got close to me, still smirking. "I know how ticklish you are!" he exclaimed, his fingers finding my sides immediately. I shrieked and dissolved in laughter, squirming under him.

"Jinxx! Unfair!! No!" I couldn't even form sentences in between laughs and gasps. After a while, I was able to tip him off me and onto the floor, where he lay, laughing. I slid down next to him and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I smiled, perfectly content to stay there forever, but his phone beeped, interrupting us. He looked at it and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. It's Sammi. She has a photoshoot and wants me to be there for support. We'll pick this up later, ok?" I sighed and nodded reluctantly. Jinxx kissed me quickly before running out the door. I sighed and thought about the situation. It seemed like he kept blowing me off for Sammi. I knew they were best friends, but they did also use to date... I curled up, texting Jinxx to come over after the shoot. I needed to talk to him about this.

A few hours later, Jinxx came in. "Hey, you said you wanted to talk?" I nodded, patting the spot next to me for him to sit. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Ok, so I know you and Sammi are best friends and I'm not saying you can't be, but it feels like you keep blowing me off for her. I... I can't help but wonder if there's something going on between you guys?" Jinxx looked shocked, shaking his head vigorously.

"No, of course not! I'm with you. She's just a friend. But I get what you're saying. And I assure you that was not my intent. I'll fix it." I smiled, kissing Jinxx.

"No need. I trust you. Just wanted to get this off my chest."

JAKE: I smiled as I watched Jake practice. We were sitting in the studio and he was getting ready to go on  tour. I didn't want him to go, so I was spending all the time I could by his side. My phone buzzed and I checked to see a text from a friend. I clicked it open and read it. "OMG girl you need to read this! You're dating Jake, right?" I quickly replied with a simple "yes" before opening the link she'd sent me. It was an article written by a local tabloid. I skimmed it, and quickly caught the gist. It was giving a hypothesis with evidence that Jake and his ex, Ella, were at least thinking of getting back together. I bit my lip as I looked up at my boyfriend. It couldn't be true... Still, better to ask.

"Sweetie?"

"Hmm?" Jake hummed, barely even glancing up at me.

"Can we talk for a second?" He immediately set his guitar down and moved closer, a serious expression on his face.

"Of course we can. What's up?" I sighed and pulled up the article, showing him. He laughed and I furrowed my brow in confusion. Why was he laughing? This article was basically saying he was cheating on me. It wasn't funny.

"Y/N, this article is from 2015. May of 2015. That's only about a week after her and I split." I pursed my lips, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh. I knew that, I just wanted to see if you did!" He laughed and kissed me.

"Uh huh. It's kind of sweet that you got jealous though. Shows me that I picked the right girl." I blushed at that, wondering how I could've even entertained the thought of Jake cheating.

CC: I smiled as I watched CC sign merch. He always seemed so enthusiastic and genuinely happy to see all his fans. I couldn't help but giggle as he interacted with a small child. We weren't public yet, so I was watching from a distance, working at the merch tent. I turned back to a fan, ringing up their stuff and taking the money they gave me. I put the cash in a lockbox under the table, but my head snapped up when I heard CC's laughter. My eyes found him, zeroing in on his smile, which caused a grin to appear on my face. His smile and happiness were infectious, always able to cheer me up, no matter what. However, my smile slid off my face when I saw the next girl who stepped up to him. She was gorgeous, and in a natural way, not a fake or plastic way. As I watched, she smiled, unzipped her jacket, and pulled her shirt down, exposing the tops of her double D's. My jaw dropped as she pushed her chest towards my boyfriend. I stood and marched over, unable to stop myself. I climbed over the table with no hesitation, wrapping my arm around CC's waist with a smile. "Sorry sweetheart. He's taken." The girl rolled her eyes at me.

"By who?"

"Me. I'm his girlfriend." She scoffed, looking me up and down.

"As if. He's single. And he could do better than you." I opened my mouth to speak, but CC cut me off with a kiss before turning back to the girl.

"Actually, I am spoken for. And I'm happy with Y/N. I think you should leave." She spun on her heel and walked away. CC smiled down at me. "Well, that was an interesting way to go public."