Chapter Seven: Facing Our Fears

Skylar's POV
           I was sitting by the campfire with my team. I heard Sadie's obnoxious crying from where I was sitting. I looked back and Bridgette was helping her over as he held a plank of wood. "Anyone wanna help her go home, she'll see Katie faster?" I asked and Duncan laughed and Courtney along with Bridgette glared at us.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Bridgette
"Okay I like Skylar and all, but he's kind of an asshole to Sadie. She's never been separated from Katie, he can at least dial the jokes down a bit."

Courtney
"Ugh, I expected that type of comment from Duncan...but not Skylar, boys." Rolls eyes

Skylar
"Am I suppose to say I feel bad...bad, because I...don't."

——————

           The Screaming Gophers walked over and joined us, trying to give us leftovers from their Tuck Shop. None of us were falling for it as, there had to be a reason for them to coming over to us. "We just want to be friends." Heather said and I laughed. "Please bitch, why would we want to be friends with you?" I asked and everyone looked at me. She gave me a look and I gave her the same one. Gwen pushed her. "Owen farted, now it smells, and needs time to air out, so we came over...is that better Prince Charming?" She asked and I shrugged. "Prince Charming?" Courtney asked.

          All of a sudden Beth came running over with jello with a worm inside. DJ literally flipped his shit, and started freaking out thinking the gummy worm as an actual snake. I like DJ and all, but...dude. As the jello landed in front of Courtney she backed away from it uneasily. Cody showed him it was gummy worm and he calmed down. "Sorry guys, I'm just really scared of snakes." He said and I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay dude, we're all scared of something." I said and he smiled.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Bridgette
"I literally don't understand him! One second he's all rude and making fun of people, then he's all sweet and chill."

——————

           "Yeah like how I'm scared of chickens." Tyler said and I looked at him and started laughing. "Chickens?" I asked trying my hardest not to laugh, and he nodded. Duncan was laughing and I covering my smile and Courtney along with Bridgette glared at us.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Skylar
"Woah, what did I do? Tyler's scared of a bird that doesn't do anything other than lays eggs and fly four feet into the air."

Bridgette
"See what I mean."

———————

             "I'm scared of being covered of bugs." Beth said "You should as Heather how that feels." Gwen smirked looking at her and she glared. I nodded, that makes sense. "I'm afraid of ninjas." Harold said and I looked at him. "Why?" I asked and he looked at me. "You never know when they're around the corner." He said and then karate chopped the air. I was looked at him dumbfounded and Duncan started laughing. "Hey Heather...you scared of anything?" I asked and she crossed her arms. "Sumo wrestlers...don't ask why." She said and Gwen rolled her eyes.

             "Okay miss...I think I'm a badass, what's your fear?" Duncan asked was she looked at him. "Being buried alive." She said and Beth looked at her. "Why?" Beth asked and Gwen looked at her and sighed. "When I was a kid my brothers would get me and then shove me into a box, they would then lock that box and leave me in there for hours." Gwen said and everyone stared at her. Everyone looked concerned at her, even Heather. I knew she was full of shit. "Oh my...really?" DJ asked and she laughed. "No, I'm just really claustrophobic." She said and everyone looked at her and glared. "Damn, girl...you're good." Leshawna said and Gwen smiled.