Victim.9

Harry.

"Why do people call you Theo, Harry?"

Before my dad died, he told that he wanted to name me Theo, but my mum insisted on Harry. I would feel insulted when he called me Theo as a child, because back then, I thought he couldn't remember my name. I found out about it before he died and ever since I've been calling myself Theo.

The question that ran through my head ever since I met Janelle. Why did I tell her my name is Harry instead of Theo?

My lips part as I stare at her, plotting my next move. I blink a few times, taking her and myself by surprise when I crush my lips against hers.

She pushes at my chest and disconnectes our lips immediately.
"What the fuck,Harry?" She shouts at me. I remain silent as she stands to her feet.

The back of her hand wipes her mouth, smudging her lipstick. My fingers trace my lips, wondering if I got any on my lips.

"Sorry." No, I'm not.

"I'm leaving!" She collects her things and sits down to put on her shoes.

I don't stop her, but hope that she forgot about the question I've been trying to avoid all along.

"Jane." She raises her hand in the air and glares at me. I shut up.

She makes her way to the door and I stay in my place. I hear the door shut.
I sigh, bringing my face to my hands. The heel of my palms dig into my eyes, creating colored patterns in my sight.

"Wait!" Shit. "You didn't answer my question!" Fuck. "Open the door!" Fucking shit.

She pounds against the door, making loud noise. Should I ignore her?

"Stop it!" I shout back.

"Open the fucking door, Harry!"

"I don't want to. You'll hit me." I cross my arms against my chest as I face the door.

"I fucking won't. Open the Goddamn door this instant!"

I glance at the mirror beside the door before opening the door for Jane. There goes my pretty face.

She stood with her arms crossed against her chest, foot tapping against the floor, and her left eyebrow raised. "First, you're a fucking donut. Second, let me in and answer my question."

"It's nothing! I just like the name." I lie, nodding my head at her, trying to make it look believable.

"I'm not stupid," She scoffs and makes her way back inside.

"Why did you kiss me?" She breathlessly asked, hands on her narrow hips.

"I wanted to." Okay, that wasn't a lie. I wanted to. Just not right now.

"Oh please! You would've done it before if you wanted to."

"Or nah?"

"Answer the question, Harry." She sighs. She sits back down and nods at the couch behind me.

I sit facing her, leaning forward, fingers interlocked. "What if I don't want to?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Come on." She whines.

I stay silent for a while. If she's going to know, I have to make sure she only knows.

"Be my friend." I say.

"What? What does that have to do with anything? Plus, I thought we are friends. I mean, I call you Curly." She shrugs her little shoulders.

"No. I mean be my real friend. Then I'll tell you."

"Fine." She sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"And I'm not sorry for kissing you."

She smirks and looks at me through her dark lashes,"I know, Harry."

Author's note: I KNIW THIS IS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE SO BAD BC FEEDBACK AAAAAA

ANYWAY FROM THIS CHAPTER AND ON THE REEEAL STORY BEGINS SO BUCKLE UP BITCHES :)))))))

PLEADR PLEADR VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY SHITTY BOOKS BC IT WOULD MAKE ME AJDEIVEDIVWJDIRUVRD

IM GOING TO FALL ASLEEP RN SO

LOTS OF OF LOVE AND A YARA HUG

BYEEE X